Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey

The Titans, once again, look like a Kotex Box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
There are some teams that shouldn't accent themselves for breast cancer awareness just because the colors are ghastly together.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey

Rap posted:

Browns might have been the worst, but then I didn't see the Rams or Seahawks or 49ers or Packers or Redskins or many other teams that probably looked awful.

Pittsburgh is the one that always gets me; yellow and pink are NOT GOOD.

I'm not going to get into it with the breast cancer thing, but the Komen Foundation actually does research. I lost a close friend to breast cancer and even I think these outfits are atrocious.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I like having Tennessee logos that include the three stars (I've been trying to find a predators hat with the guitar pick logo), but I would like it if they dropped the flames from the Titans logo.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey

Grantonio posted:

No jersey news, but this is the style for the NFL Training Collection. Out in May for you curved brim wearers.

It's a hat

Fitted?

Edit: /sigh. I love this style but I need a hat I can throw a pony tail through. :(

mmmjstone fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 22, 2012

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I Titan my Titans sounds like you're beheading someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I'm pretty excited on getting a snug jersey that isn't also sold in shades of pink.

• Locked thread