Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

ShimSham posted:

You say that until you try to talk to someone about the team whose hat they are wearing, assuming they're a fan, and then you find out the only actual baseball player they know of is Alex Rodriguez.

If the bill is flat, they are wearing it for fashion.

If the bill is curved they are probably fans and/or played baseball/actually use a hat to keep the sun out of their eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I only leave the tiny baseball hologram sticker on underneath the bill.

I also curve the bill before I've even left the store.

Its ridiculous how inflated the prices have gotten. I remember getting my fitted A's hat for my little league team when I was 10 (1993) for $14.99 :corsair:

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 12, 2012

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

KettleWL posted:

A youth A's hat is $25 right now, which in 1993 dollars is $15.73 so prices haven't changed much. But prices for adult hats are ridiculous, $35 for a hat?! :argh:

Pretty sure I wore a 7 or a 7 1/8 back then so it was an adult size hat.

MindlessHavok posted:

:colbert:

Kris Medlen, Atlanta Braves pitcher and the only 12 year old to pitch in the MLB.

Yeah the flat brim is getting to be more popular in the bigs, CC Sabathia wears his flat too I believe.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

SteelAngel2000 posted:

When is the last time the Bucs sold out a home game?

Anytime the Giants, Jets, or Steelers are in town.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I used to have a yellow Favre jersey just like that that Rodgers jersey. It was great.

Yellow is great.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Surprised these haven't been posted yet

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Is the site working for you? I cant get it to load at all?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
That Dolphins jacket is sweet but I would only pay about half that for one.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I love everything about it except the size of the logo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hate FSU but those unis are great sans the terrible new logo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Eifert Posting posted:

Edit for content: Please leave the Browns alone, Nike.

The shoulders start Brown and then gradient to white at the bottom of the jersey with the Browns orange in a thick stripe right at the mid section.

Pants do the same but in reverse.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Those Rams unis are gonna be dope.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah those jerseys would look awesome on white or black pants.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bring on the Rams all yellows. They will be glorious.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It's too bad we missed out on all Orange Fins vs All Silver Pats unis

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Randy Moss or John Randle

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

wandler20 posted:

Whoa, Bucs color rush is A LOT of red. I do like the top though.

The Rams unis own so hard. This is going to be a bright rear end game.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
They need to make the socks whatever color the jersey/pants aren't but other than they color Rush has owned.

Bucs / Rams will be the best one yet.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
These unis are so, so much better than the current ones or the angry dolphin sets in between.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I picked a random dealer from aliexpress and the jersey was as good as I could has asked for, for $35.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I bought a Jose Fernandez from dhgate.com. It arrives tomorrow.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
My dhgate order originally had a delivery date of Oct 13th but was apparently want even shipped til the 8th, was still in Shanghai on the 12th.

Ordered it on September 27th.

Will give a quality update if and when it arrives.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I apologize for not having any pictures available at the moment but in regards to my Jose Fernandez jersey purchase from dhgate.com:

It was worth $18 for sure but not as nice as my Cam Newton jersey I got from Ali Express last Christmas.

The collar is cut wrong and it seems a little short (although that may be due to the depth of the collar cut).

Also I don't really care for the Cool Base material compared to my decade old authentic I got outside of Wrigley, but I don't think that has anything to do with the vendor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Dolphins throwbacks are top 5 in the league up there with Chargers Powder Blues.

• Locked thread