Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
I love football. I love my Panthers over my hometown Titans. I love the new logo. That being said, the Nashville Predators do big bad cats so much better.

They radically changed their colors after 10 or so years. So, Titans, do you hear that? loving change your stupid flaming T, and your lovely colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

mmmjstone posted:

I like having Tennessee logos that include the three stars (I've been trying to find a predators hat with the guitar pick logo), but I would like it if they dropped the flames from the Titans logo.

Preds just have one of the best logo/color palettes out there. I love them having a piano key on the inside of the neck of the jersey. A better question is why hockey in general has much better color/logo action going on. Hockey jerseys and throwbacks own much more than the NFL counterparts. This coming from a long time NFL fan and newly adopted NHL fan.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

SteelAngel2000 posted:

These?

Those own hard, but I am a sucker for pretty blues. See Predators, Panthers.

• Locked thread