Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Corzaa posted:

The Packers have Leviticus 18:22 printed inside the showers.
What about Penn State?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Hockles posted:

I prefer flash-forward jerseys over throwbacks.
I would be amused if they did this for the Raiders and just replaced all the silver with chrome, including the pants.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

TheBizzness posted:

My dhgate order originally had a delivery date of Oct 13th but was apparently want even shipped til the 8th, was still in Shanghai on the 12th.

Ordered it on September 27th.

Will give a quality update if and when it arrives.
Be sure to leave a review on there too:

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

MrLogan posted:

They don't have Marquette King jerseys. :(
I've always wondered how the custom/personalized ones are in case they don't have the player you want, I don't think anyone here has tried.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Fenrir posted:

Never get a jersey of a Packer RB... why are you looking at me like that *hides James Starks jersey*

Get a WR instead. Like my super awesome Randall Cobb. (Or do like the Raiders fans do and just say gently caress it and get a Woodson)
Or Janikowski :colbert:

I still want a Woodson though. I know I'm getting a 24 for Christmas already...but for Lynch, from my Seahawks fan brother in law.

• Locked thread