Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Any new pop-ups on cheap jersey sites? Most of the ones listed on this thread don't work anymore. There's basically just yukijersey/whatjersey & fanscheapjerseys. I've never ordered from fanscheapjerseys, but I have from whatjersey and I know they take about 2 months to receive in the mail after ordering.

I've also had really bad luck in ordering the past couple of jerseys. I ordered a white LeSean McCoy Nike jersey and ordered the same size as my Reebok that used to fit alright. Well, it's gigantic and unless I want to wear it almost as a dress, it's not doable to wear it in public only being 5'10". Of course, whatjersey's customer service is non-existent, so I couldn't return it or even get a response from them. So, then I got a size 44 Ray Lewis jersey and then proceeded to lose 30 pounds and now it's a little too big. So, I gotta roll the dice on the only smaller size, the smallest size, a size 40. I imagine if I order from whatjersey again, I should be down another 10-15 pounds by the time 2 months rolls around before I get it in the mail.

If only the official jerseys weren't so drat expensive :(

89 fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Would TFF be interested in organizing some kind of big order with Christmas jerseys so we all save $20 on shipping?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Beer4TheBeerGod - They have them in 2xl. So, roughly an order could look like this:

89 - 2 Jerseys
Beer4theBeerGod - 1 Jersey(?)
Demp - 1 Jersey
Rap - 1 Jersey
Nystral - 2 Jerseys
Japtor - 1 Jersey

That's 8 jerseys. We'd still need 2 more on the order. 10 jerseys after the free shipping, credit card fees, and insurance would bring it to be $264.60 ($26.46 per jersey, maff). I can probably get a couple of friends to go in on the 2 other jerseys. But, we'd still need to compensate for the shipping for the goon who receives the whole order and ships them out to the other goons. I'm not really sure exactly how much it would cost per package. I'd probably be willing to do it as jerseys aren't exactly hard to package (big bubbled envelope probably?). But, I wouldn't mind if somebody else we could all trust did it instead..

I'd just need a way of collecting money from everybody effectively.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
PayPal would be good. What have I gotten myself into, heh. What would be a fair price to add for the individual shipping?

And so I'm not spending all day shipping jerseys, I think I'd like to stick to the guys who have claimed a spot already. Including DangerKat and SteelAngel.

89 fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 12, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'll probably just order those online then. $33 sound good to everybody? I need to know which jersey everybody wants. Here's who has dibs:

01. 89
02. Beer4theBeerGod
03. Demp
04. SteelAngel2000
05. Nystral
06. Japtor
07. DangerKat

Put it in this format:

Name: 89
Jersey: Michael Vick (Home)
Size: Medium

Once I collect info from everybody, I'll put my paypal on here. I don't want to have to sit on people's money for very long before I can get this order off. Also, I've got 2 other friends getting in on this, so we'll be fine on the number game.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

japtor posted:

Looks like there's a forum just for this type of thing :haw:: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/t-shirt-tag-relabeling-finishing/t135018.html
I guess they buy padded envelopes for cheap and ship in those first class for $2-3. Or yeah, just get the $5-6 flat rate stuff.

So what's the recommended sizing with these things (Elite jersey)? I generally wear medium shirts nowadays, but am big enough that some larges are wearable too.
I got an Elite jersey from another place and they seem to run a little big. It was a large and it fit me alright, but was a little long and I've lost weight, too, so I'm just gonna order a medium and hope for the best. I'm 5'10", 185 pounds. Right between a medium/some large t-shirts.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Also, I was just looking at stuff and I'm trying to decide between the Elite, Limited, or Game jerseys. The game/limited jerseys seem to run a little shorter, so that's kind of appealing to me. Any of you guys have some comparisons on your own?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I was actually meaning that this was only for the guys on the list.....but, I'm a nice guy, so I'll let the new guys get on.

Nobody else! List is closed!

Need everybody's order info & payment by 7 PM central, Monday. If I don't have the info, then sorry, bro! Gotta set a cutoff date, can't have a bunch of people waiting on 1 person.

Paypal is stephanrules@gmail.com. Please include the info you post in here in the Paypal payment info.

89 fucked around with this message at 09:22 on May 12, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Comfortador posted:

Hah sorry man, but thanks for doing this. I tried before to order jerseys and my cards always refuse it.

So for 2 jerseys (one 21.5 and the other 17 (reebok)) How much should I send you?

The $21.50 ones came out to be $33 after the fees and second shipment charge. So, I'm gonna say $33 and $29, so $62 together!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Nystral posted:

Name: Nystral

Jersey 1 - Ronde Barber Orange Nike Elite - http://christmas-jersey.com/views/?2012-NEW-NFL-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-20-Barber-Orange-Jerseys-%28Elite%29-30655.html

Jersey 2 - Derrick Brooks Red REBOK - http://christmas-jersey.com/views/?Tampa-Bay-Buccanee-55-brooks-red-Jerseys-6380.html

If I understand correctly based on Comfortador that's $62 as well?

Sounds good!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
My guess is that their sizing chart is based off of just the Reeboks and they never updated their site for the Nike sizes. They list a 48" chest as a medium, that's a Reebok 48" medium jersey (Nike is 44").

Anybody have experience on their sizes they've gotten from christmas-jersey? My medium (44) Elite jersey I got from yukijersey doesn't fit too bad, it's just too long. I'm sure it's just the name "small" making me hesitant in ordering that size, but I gotta keep the length stuff in mind being 5'10" :(.

Maybe with length, I should get a Limited jersey instead of an Elite. Looks like they run an inch shorter. I'm just still trying to tell the difference between a Limited and an Elite jersey because they sound the same.

89 fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 12, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I will measure myself tonight. Shirt length is my biggest concern since I'm 6'9". Maybe I can call or email and verify. When do you need to know?
I'd like to have this rolling by tomorrow night.

- And Demp, that's cool. If one more person wants to hop on, I can do that.

- I forgot I haven't ever washed my Nike Elite 44 (Medium) Ray Lewis jersey (I haven't worn it!). I put it in the washer on hot & cold water and gonna see if that shrinks it a little.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

japtor posted:

Was just about to send, one last thing, are you including PayPal fees on your side or are we paying that? ("Goods and Services" vs "Friends or Family")

I've noticed they haven't been feeing me on my transactions, and I got the full $62 from Nystral, so looks like fees aren't an issue.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I didn't throw it in as part of my calculations since it looks like it's not charging me. You can do the $33 calculation. If it does end up charging me $1.62, then I guess we'll at least know for the next transactions and I'll eat the $1.63. Nystral, do you remember how you sent your payment?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Updated list. Payment received from the strikethrough's.

01. 89
02. Beer4theBeerGod
03. Comfortador
04. SteelAngel2000
05. Nystral
06. Japtor
07. DangerKat
08. Whip Slagcheek
09. wheez the roux

I've got 4 friends getting in on this too, so....this is gonna be a big order, heh.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

wheez the roux posted:

Name: wheez the roux

Jersey 1 - Russell Wilson Navy Nike Game
SIZE: MEDIUM

Jersey 2 - Richard Sherman Grey Nike Elite
SIZE: SMALL

sending you $66

e: i'm only saving $9 through the group by it seems, and I'll be leaving my mailing address after June 1 -- how quick will the reshipments be, because if it's more than a few days I should really just get these myself

I bartend and most of my shifts don't start till night time. So, the turnaround should be quick. I'm thinking I should have them all mailed within a day or two that I receive them.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
01. 89
02. Beer4theBeerGod Out
03. Comfortador
04. SteelAngel2000
05. Nystral
06. Japtor
07. DangerKat
08. Whip Slagcheek
09. wheez the roux

Waiting on SteelAngel and I can fire this baby off!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Giving SteelAngel2000 till 7 PM central. Don't want to leave him out, but you know..

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
SteelAngel, nooooo! I'm gonna start putting in the order. Which will take me probably about 20 minutes or so of triple checking everything. If he responds by then, I'll throw it in, but I'm gonna hit order when everything is bulletproof...

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, it's not giving me a choice to use Paypal like I assumed it would. Which, I can use my debit card, but....which method do I use? The payitrust thing has some negative reviews after a google search. Anybody ordered from this place before that can give some insight?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm scared :ohdear:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Tried ECPSS and payitrust and my bank refused both of those. Checking into it all. When I used payitrust, it took the money out of my account, but immediately put it back in, but oddly enough listed both as withdrawals instead of one as a withdrawal and one as a deposit even though it adds up correctly. I hope I just didn't get charged $430 three times..

89 fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 14, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Ok, yeah just talked on the phone to Bank of America and they didn't let the stuff go through, so I should be fine. Looks like I'm gonna have to get my cherry popped with Western Union or one of those gift cards. I'm just worried the gift card wouldn't work because the payment screen asks for an issuing bank. DAMNIT CHINESE JERSEY WEBSITES.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm gonna stop by a western union tomorrow, you guys. I didn't get a chance to before work today.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Money is sent. It costed $14 extra to send it, but I got a 6% discount from Christmas-Jersey because of using WU to offset the $14 charge. Which, after the WU cost, it freed up about $11. Which, I could send $1.37 back to everybody, but I'm thinking maybe it can help cover any extra shipping costs or my gas :).

Funny enough, WU ended up taking about 20 minutes because their computer system was being wacky and they had to keep logging their computers in and out. DAMNIT CHINESE JERSEY WEBSITES!!

Oh, and because of the extra day or two, I was tempted to add a 3rd jersey to the order for me, a black Brian Dawkins jersey :cool:. Whip putting ideas into my head!!!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Jersey bulk update, but it's not a good one. There's a couple of jerseys not in stock and they are wondering if we'd like to replace them.

- NEW NFL Seattle Seahawks 24 Richard Sherman New Grey Colors Jerseys (Elite) S(40)

- Tampa Bay Buccanee 55 brooks red Jerseys

And then my drat Dawkins jersey (I wanted it in black :(). Anyways, Sherman & Brooks guys, any idea on what other jersey you might like? With the Sherman, maybe you could get a limited jersey instead or a different color? Let me know you guys. Sucks, but you know :/.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

wheez the roux posted:

I'll take a Small Sherman Grey if they have it in Game or whatever, otherwise go ahead and make it Navy. most of those limited jerseys look like terrible wacky gimmick BS

again I'll be out of town for a while relatively soon so if this takes any longer then get in touch with me before mailing it anywhere because I have no idea where I'll be and will need them shipped to a friend

On the site, all I can find besides the grey jersey for Sherman on the whole website is the lights out jerseys.

http://christmas-jersey.com/views/?2012-NEW-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-25-Richard-Sherman-Lights-Out-Black-Elite-Jerseys-33682.html

They might have the Sherman Gray in medium..

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Still waiting to hear from wheez so the order can continue.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Nystral - $4 would cover it. I've been doing $33 for Nike and $29 for Reebok on this order.

Wheez - That's fine, I can get you a refund.

Now, the only thing is, I really want to avoid doing a refund over western union with this Chinese place because it's probably gonna be a pain in the rear end. So, if instead somebody wanted to fill those two spots, that'd be easier.

So, japtor, you can definitely add a jersey. That would leave one more jersey to fill if somebody wants to get in on one jersey real fast. Sooner the better cause this order is stalled right now as we figure this stuff out.

89 fucked around with this message at 21:54 on May 18, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wheez - Refund issued. Should take 3-4 business days according to Paypal since it has to grab the money from my bank account. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see it sent to you on Monday.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Magicpants posted:

I dunno if someone else has priority, but I'd be down for a small Nike Elite Red Gronkowski. Lemme know and I'll do paypal stuff.

Sounds good. $33 paypal to stephanrules@gmail.com :)

Japtor has dibs on the last jersey slot.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
japtorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
$33 was Nike, so that's good. All corrections sent in to Christmas-Jerseys. Hopefully there will be no hiccups now.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
No problem! Order corrections sent, waiting for confirmation!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Had some minor confusion with the jersey swap with the stuff out of stock (I forgot to remove Russell Wilson, so it made things a little more confusing with the language barrier). But, I just fired off the final, correct, corrections so I'm waiting to hear back from them. As long as the corrections are in stock, we should get to the shipping stage.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Alrighty, order is good to go and everything is in stock. Should have my tracking number soon.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
:dance: Got the tracking number :dance:

Yeah, if you guys want to send me your shipping addresses, that'd be cool.

89 fucked around with this message at 03:20 on May 23, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
In the USA!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Bout to double check this order as already it looks like I got 1 too many jerseys and I don't see my Dawkins away jersey..

Waiting on my USPS envelopes in the mail. Should have them in the next day or two!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Alright, yep the broken English hurt things. Here's the screwups:

Me: They didn't remove the Russell Wilson jersey and didn't add my Brian Dawkins jersey, so I'm stuck with a Wilson instead of a white Dawkins. And my LeSean McCoy jersey has the NFL patch on not close to straight.
Nystral: The Barry Sanders jersey came as a size 48 instead of a size 50.
Magicpants: The Gronk jersey came way wrong as a large jersey (48) instead of a small (40).

:(

• Locked thread