Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duxology
Mar 11, 2006

:peycool:
I like the idea of some teams using away helmets. I was thinking last week that the Giants would look pretty sweet with their helmet colors reversed on the road. They'd probably look too much like the Colts though. And if the Colts started wearing blue helmets, it would be disgusting. So maybe it's not a great idea after all.

I'm not a big fan of the all-black uniforms, just because the whole Raiders schtick way back when was how their black jerseys actually suited them, and they played in such a way to "earn" it. When other teams start trying to do it, eh. It just looks like a failed attempt to be cool.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's always loved the Browns uniform. There's just something fundamentally "football" about it. Yeah, our team color is brown. What are you going to do about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread