Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I'm having fun so far. Got a Sorcerer and Scout both up to 25 in about 8 hours or so total. Might try out a few more classes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
What is the point of RvR at max level? Do you gain anything from it, or is it just for fun type of thing?

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Also, what am I doing wrong with the scout class? In RvR, I'm doing around 10% of someones life with a 7 sec cast (fire, cold, or power shot), while everyone else seems to do about 25% of my life every 2 seconds or so.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

SERPUS posted:

There's lots of factors:

The dps of your weapon/the quality of your weapon.
Your skill level in Longbow.
Your bonus to bow skill
Your % bonus to magic damage.
Your realm rank.
Their realm rank.
(I tend to use PB shot a lot more in rvr)
Most people have a 26% reduction to arrow damage these days from resistances

Probably my bow. I'm not sure why the battleground vendor doesn't sell bows...

Any advice on where to buy a new one? I'm level 40 now.

Edit: holy crap, just noticed there is a scroll bar, in addition to the other pages of gear....

Loan Dusty Road fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 3, 2012

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Just made a bard named Kurtcobane. I'll hit one of you up for an invite.

• Locked thread