Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
In on hib, will try to reach someone in game, I assume with so many housing servers its safe to say there is at least a fair population to this game?

e: in as xylthis if anyone is playing this morning, OP you should start a list in the second post of goons by realm

Xylthis, hib, ranger

Bishop01 fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Feb 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
are all classes pretty viable at this point? I am playing a ranger and will be looking to group and such but I really want to play a class that can run around solo if need be. How are groups and such typically formed in this game? do people keep to there guilds/alliances or is there a recruitment chat channel for rvr..... is the games population healthy enough for frequent RVR fun?

E: also i have literally not played since like 2004, I know people said leveling is vastly increase... should i just follow the initial questing for now?

Bishop01 fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 2, 2012

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
this is a level of ridiculousness i can get behind, I just need to figure out what class to play, any suggestions for a brand new person basically?
are you online now combo?

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
Combo.. I'm currently on my ranger named xylthis, if you get some time to answer some questions msg me ingame, I am an experienced mmo player and with a bit of base information I can hit the ground running. Let me know.

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
I decided to reroll a bard, still in as Xylthis, would appreciate a ginvite whenever you folks get on, currently grinding BGs and getting a feel for the game.

Is it just me or are we the bitch ream? we have almost no keeps and no power relics? is this the status quo?

Bishop01 fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 2, 2012

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
Either way itll be good to play with goons and if for some reason I need to switch factions its not like level takes long :P

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
Anyone thinking about this... I haven't played since 2004. I read every tutorial and still made it to 20 in a few hrs of ineffeciant bg/pve leveling. They have portals everywhere and gear is thrown at you in bgs. Plus I did some small grp pvp in bgs ans it was fun as hell, even when we got rolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop01
Apr 27, 2007

Has you seen my bucket?!
I am basically playing this game for the first time and went from 1-50 in roughly two days grindings bgs in groups, the tutorial area does a very good job hand holding you and there are additional tutorials in every quest hub town(there is free teleports to and from each BG and to each new tier of leveling town)

• Locked thread