Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

He means he doesn't want to have to get a respec stone at level 48 to take those points out of crush. Regardless, respec stones are the easiest thing to get from the dragon because he drops like 25 of each type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

oh drat you get a gold now?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I know towards the beginning that the focus shield was crazy good. At this level I think it's still good, but I feel like it won't be used for anything except small Dragon Raids? At least Matter gets nearsight, and you can double dot. They will still be really strong in small man rvr, with a sorc buddy, with that debuff spec.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Evernoob posted:

What is the current status on Uthgard? I played briefly for a day about two months ago when a short /lvl test was live.
Any news?

It creeps ever closer. The housing issues are mostly fixed now.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I will be going albion.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You can't macro. Also, you can all use my discord if you want. https://discord.gg/0qhecUGK8tfEvvje

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You'd have to look deeper into that, tbh.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's what alts are for. I'm going theurgist on start, because it's cheap and because I have a necro battery to duo with.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If someone has power regen I don't mind pling you.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Minstrel and sorc have pom. Necro has powertap and transfer. But, make whatever the gently caress you want. Merc is a great choice.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Also there is no need to poopsock. I have fun just shooting the poo poo in discord while making GBS threads on mobs. I'll make some alts at some point. Don't mind grouping with people to help them get exp as long as I'm on a char where it's actually beneficial to them.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

We in alb use this: https://discord.gg/0qhecUGK8tfEvvje

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Just don't try and type in chat while your hotkey is going or it will be super obvious in the logs.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

45 now. Got my scing done with a very cheap template. These epics are breaking my balls. But, that's what I get for saving them til last.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

1.65 is chosen because it's the last patch before ToA, which would be considered the end of classic daoc.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'm still playing Uthgard on Albion. My theurg is almost 50, and I have a 48 minst, both templated. I'm in a great guild of old Guinevere players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

nousername posted:

Yo, I've finally found some time to start playing. hit me up on steam SINCE YOU REMOVED ME OR SOMETHING

lol, sorry, sometimes I purge my steam of people I haven't talked to in awhile, nothing personal!

I can get ya into my guild and such.

PriNGLeS posted:

Can I have a bunch of plat?

Maybe if I had some plats, haha.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 10, 2017

• Locked thread