Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tawal
Feb 7, 2012

I'd been trying to avoid it and focus on SWTOR, but seeing this thread lets me know it is time. Reactivating my main and bot accounts... Not sure if I want to roll an Enchanter to farm first or dive right into Eld, though. Everybody still having fun with the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

boho posted:

Would I be wrong to assume Animists are more for keep defense than anything else?
In the open field, using the bomber pets, they are very, very good.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

Back in my day, that would take a couple weeks of AoE mob grinding with 7 other people. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. :corsair:

who has the list for fins group??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

concerned mom posted:

In a way I kind of came back for the dated and joyless PvE and I don't know why.
I left Morgan le Fay when Gaheris launched and played there mainly, up until about 2007. Off and on since then. I really think the PvE in DAoC is wildly underrated, even though it isn't on par with other, current-style MMO PvE. It's just unfortunate that every encounter in the game can be done with 2 pet spam classes + zerg, with no thought at all required.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

ButtaKnife posted:

By the way, would any 49+ like to work on the dragon quests this weekend or soon?
Any times set for the quest runs? I am definitely interested in doing them on Eldritch and buffbot, but have to work tonight. I haven't done them before, though- are there any solo steps that need to be completed beforehand?

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Any game without Firor or Jacobs isn't a Mythic game, I think. The Imperator cancellation announcement was one of the saddest days in my life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Shux posted:

On live servers?

Yeah, on live: notes

I recently reactivated after a long hiatus. Anyone still playing live, or does Uthgard have the larger population?

• Locked thread