Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker
I really wanted to play this game again, but just can't get over the clunky controls and interface. I've been spoiled by modern games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker
Can anyone help me out with an easily obtainable Spiritmaster template? Daoctemplates is no longer maintained, and vn is crap since the revamp.

I don't mind farming glass, but scales are super annoying because everyone in the group doesn't get the item at the same time, and you get the random gank squad now and then.

Oh and hi Pringles! Do you still have those old TPG rvr videos? I always liked them and wouldn't mind watching them again.

keeb fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 29, 2012

keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker
Yeah I saw that temp a while back, it isn't very easily obtainable with those ML10 drops in it. I decided to just use a template from 2006 that is all artifacts and crafted gear. Still caps everything important.

keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker

n10siv posted:

...oh wow... So get this poo poo. I e-mailed EA support about my password problems last night, they told my to contact DAoC support directly (even though on DAoCs own support page is directs you to EA) so I e-mailed them.. They responded saying its EA's account merging crap thats causing the issue, it doesnt matter if my passwords are reset or not...

oh what a fun day..

If you're not too attached to your account, you could just make a new account and you get 2 free weeks instead. You'll be 50 and templated within a week. Then you get a free week to play and decide if you want to continue or not.

• Locked thread