Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodney Chops
Jan 5, 2006
Exceedingly Narrow Minded
I quit this game years ago when ToA came out. Is it still 'Dark Age of Cast-alot'? My paladin was not good for much more then an endo-bot.

I seem to remember getting absolutley destoryed in RVR near the end with masterlevels and artifacts doing crazy stuff. So do you have to get all the expansions, do all the extras to your template to be competitive?

This game in my opinion has never been matched for PVP on really any scale that comes close. It was just frusterating when expansions set you back so far...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodney Chops
Jan 5, 2006
Exceedingly Narrow Minded
I play uthgard on Albion. In game I am 'Tickityboo' in the M Y T H guild. Lvl 50 theuro, earth spec.

I have a house and fairly esablished, I have some low level alts I could play with you guys. I can also provide some money so you can go raid the housing sector for starter items. Unfortunatly they just nerfed housing, so many people are losing their houses with the new rules.

I have a master 1000+ tailor, and a 850ish alchemist. If you need cloth or leather armor, I can hook you up with a set. More importantly once you get to lvl 15 I can get you some procs for your weapons.

PM here, or send me a message in game. I'll add you guys as house friends also.

• Locked thread