Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
What's fish oil supposed to do? My gf's grandma gives her the stuff every time she sees her. At Christmas, she gave her two bottles of fish oil caplets, plus another bottle labled as Vitamin E that was clearly full of more fish oil caplets :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

psydude posted:

It's a lot quicker to recover strength you've already had.

Is there a good place for me to read more about this effect?

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

Christoff posted:

Vibrams own. Telling people who give me poo poo for them to f off owns. (They're NAVADMIN approved)

Only if you wear athletic socks with them! :saddowns:

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

vacation in kabul posted:

I'm starting to get stretch marks where my biceps, delts, and pecs meet near the armpit. Mostly on my biceps. Is there any way for me to stop from having my alabaster skin ruined? I really don't want to stop my swoleness from getting swollier.

I got these all the time when I first started lifting, I think it's a redhead thing, people suggested cocoa butter but gently caress that

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

psydude posted:

Doing pullups/lat pulldowns with your palms out doesn't actually offer any training advantage in terms of muscle groups worked; it puts you at a mechanical disadvantage and that's it. I would just stick with palms in.

Huh? I definitely feel it in my back more when I do palms-out and in my biceps more when I do palms in. Maybe my form is zany?

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

133 is the low end of normal for a 5'11" male? :stare: That's almost concentration-camp weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
Are you super-white? That'll make the stretch marks form at the drop of a hat and be more noticeable. It's your punishment for having red hair or whatever.