Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
If you take any supplements ever you're one of the dumbest retards in the world. I guess I'll do whatever a young new soldier thinks is right, that's probably the right thing to do for some reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
You all spent the entire thread talking about JACK3d, NOX PLODE, MUSCLE EXXXTREME, STEROIRDS, then when I point out how getting kidney stones at age 20 is probably bad and you shouldn't take supplements you immediately revert to OH I ONLY TAKE A VITAMIN. And these 50 other random things. And I only take musclemassExploder when i work out, 3-5 time per week. It's perfectly safe for some reason probably because I know a lot of 18 year old brand new soldiers taking it.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
The best way to get in shape is to go buy two of the biggest tubs of noexplode you can find. Bigger tub means more nutrients. Then take a preworkout before each meal. The working out will take care of itself.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

LimburgLimbo posted:

I'm not military and just lurk here, but nobody else has pointed you this way so I'll step in:
If you're looking for specific running info you should probably look at the dedicated running thread in the fitness subforum. The OP alone has a lot of info you'll need, like exercises you can do to avoid injury, and should give you an idea of how much you should run.

6 minutes is a very fast pace for multiple miles, though because it's just a single 1.5k it's probably doable in a year, because you can end the run with nothing at all left in your tank. It will all depend upon where you stand cardio-wise at the moment.

Edit: Just so you know a 4 minute mile is incredibly fast, and the first time a human being was recorded doing so (that's accepted by modern sporting bodies) was as recent as 1954, so, uh, don't expect to be able to do that. Ever.

This is the military PT thread. We don't take kindly to people suggesting that running lots of fun sweet miles is actually fun and cool and good for your body and health and not "bad on your knees for some reason?!!". So piss off.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Dont forget to eat four cups of the right type of powder and take 2 pre workouts since otherwise your workout means nothing