Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Is it a Prestige type scenario where they never drop the act? Sorry, just jump on the TGT bandwagon last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

If it's an act it's the longest, most elaborate, most widespread gaslighting in recent memory

Just as there are panels where you can notice that the artist is better than they are pretending, there's dialogue where they're cleverer than they are pretending.

Of course I say this with the sheer loving hubris of someone who's just wandered into a near decade long phenomenon.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

Lazerbot is not stupid, he is insane. Sometimes that manifests in incomprehensible ways or ways that are difficult for us to grasp, and sometimes in clearly brilliant ways.

The truth is getting clearer.

I think he may be a madman, pretending to be a slightly different kind of madman.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Monicro posted:

I wish I had a sonic & friends get trolled thread probation it unironically sounds like one of the greatest achievements you should make on these forums. imagine getting punished by an SA mod in one of the most culturally significant threads in history. alas

And for accurately predicting the plot, too (albeit for Cayote instead of Fudd)

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Lazy_Liberal posted:

lol at least lazerbot or ghostwriter is still petty af and reading our comments. traditions

Thread reaction to Lazerbot roasting us

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

This is gorgeous but I have no idea what is going on in terms of movement or positioning.

Agreed, admittedly I'm on my phone but it's real hard to parse at a glance who is where and doing what.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Vargo posted:

I'm... sorry, WHAT?

My understanding is that lazerbot comes from circumstances, explaining both the roaches and his sense of humour.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

multijoe posted:

Thread question: do you read the borrowed characters in their home franchises' voices, or in a way that matches the tone of their dialogue?

I hear them as if they were being fan dubbed by talentless nerds, but I've only just realised I was doing this since you asked.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

They were using their godlike powers, which surpass even troll king, to run a prostitution syndicate.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Georgia Peach posted:

Which Knuckles ruined by giving Amy an STD

And rather than use antibiotics to clear up the Chlamydia infection, they instead murder all the prostitutes and dump the bodies in the cities rubbish tip.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

That's my take. They genuinely have immense supernatural powers. They just use them to run a prostitution ring.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

coolbob posted:

you guys are gonna love the next page

You weren't kidding

Edit: technically you were kidding I guess, but Jesus Christ

Bug Squash fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Sep 28, 2021

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

The flow of action is so hard to follow in that art. I thought troll face got unmasked as sonichu for a hot minute.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

I've certainly come to believe that a significant proportion of 4chan should be behind bars.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Crimson King reference :dance:

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Backweb posted:

Wasn't there a huge pile of corpses lying around the last time we saw Tails? How long ago was that?

All the prostitutes that Cheetaman killed rather than spend a day in the STD clinic? They were at the outskirts of the city which Tails fled from. He's well deep in the swamp now.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

The flow of action in this comic is somehow getting worse.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

BiggerJ posted:

It's really best if you read it yourself by joining the Discord and clicking the link in the newest post in 'other-updates'. If you don't want to join Discord, this is the Google Doc linked there - anyone with a Discord account can confirm it.

This is standard rear end TGT dialogue? Why are people vague-posting about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Wrap up everything in a single page?
No more side plots added.