Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

This is where we are now:

I'm tempted to buy the "I have a girlfriend" avatar. Apparently this is an ongoing series. It's obscene how engrossed I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

I can't figure out if Shadow is being squished by the speech bubble or if he's angry.

e: After checking my credit card balances, I can safely say that I did not drunkenly purchase my avatar last night. A big thank you to whoever did! :cheers:

The Halogens fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 19, 2012

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

lazerbot posted:

well thanks to my new fan/haters to make a subject about my comic and my art. thanks for taking time out of your probably not interesting lives. they might be interesting i dont know. i mean theres 12 pages of them talking about my work lol i wish someone would of told me sooner and i would of got in on all the fun how rude of you bastards lol i mean you surely proven that a comic about trolls will get Attention if its good or not. its only a matter of time right? so continue it up and link me it. lol it interest me to see what you.ll do next. oh heres the link to the side [link] . and you got the name wrong on the site a simple mistake but its not sonic & and friends gets trolled. its called tails gets trolled so make sure to fix it. and who ever started the whole subject give me a message and lets talk abit maybe drink some tea

I think he's okay with it. Is it still funny if he makes updates with the knowledge that we like it? Hopefully it continues to be of the same quality.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

your son needs his father, we will be over there

Calling it now, Porky's son is actually dead.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

The quality control issue got brought up, but now he's waxing philosophic about trolling and how the paywall is ineffective at keeping trolls out. Ho hum.

At least he's still pumping out pages. That's what's important.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

FrenchToasty posted:

He's resistant because several goons have told him that he would be banned or probated quickly if he ever left the thread to post elsewhere, and you know he would. It's something I appreciate most of the time, but in this case I really feel for the guy and he's got a valid reason to take offense to it.

I wonder if we could convince him to buy an account and never post. Depending on what threads he reads, he could get cooking tips, an art lesson, find some new games to play, or whatever else tickles his fancy. It's a somewhat poor compromise, but he'd have an incentive to really get his 10bux-worth.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Forgive me for not remembering since it's been half a decade that this fight has been going on, but Coyote escaped into a pocket dimension in his book that's inside of a pocket dimension in Demaro's eye, right? I wonder how deep this rabbit hole will go.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Thank god SA is still alive so when I retire in 37 years I can see the end of the Coyote/Demaro fight

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

multijoe posted:

Thread question: do you read the borrowed characters in their home franchises' voices, or in a way that matches the tone of their dialogue?

In their usual voice, 100%. It really adds to the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

I can't tell whether that's Patches, Picard, or an OC next to Sonichu but I can't wait to see the present.