Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I've been busy with some other things recently and I've forgotten to help out in posting the new pages here lol.

There was also a new page of Bugs and Daffys Story released somewhat recently as well:

And lastly there's been a couple of gag pages released today because today is a silly day. I don't even know how I can explain the backstory behind this succinctly so I'll just drop a link to it (maybe mildly NSFW?)

Col. Justice posted:

I see there are now wikipedia pages dedicated just to specific characters of this story.

You can bet your rear end there are now haha. It still blows my mind when I google TGT related stuff and see wiki pages pop up in the results. Back then there was only really an abandoned Fandom wiki for TGT and nothing would really come up when you searched for TGT things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page (minor penis warning)

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/WONPB4p.jpg :nws:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Its not what it looks like!!! Maybe weird flower shaped dick and electric penis warning would have been more appropriate

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page. There's still some wieners visible so just a heads up, don't want any surprise promotions happening in case someone's at work

:devil: https://i.imgur.com/SbFpG56.jpg :devil:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up!

Given what we've seen so far I don't know if Pacman's got it in him to go against Cheeto Man but we'll see I suppose.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

coolbob posted:

In real life: 7 years
In-universe: literally the same day lmao. It's night right now and it happened earlier that morning (the weed party was the previous night)

I won't lie, every time it gets mentioned I'm always shocked by the fact that in-universe, everything is happening so quickly
the gap between real life page releases and the in-universe timeline is amazing

Anyways, new page

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

some pages of the ultimate alternate reality were released

Alongside the next page of the main series

This page was actually drawn by Ben Saint who did the TGT Lecture back then (as well as a podcast episode with Lazerbot, Cybershell and coolbob)!

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 19, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

super sweet best pal posted:

We've seen Hell, but will we see Hitler on his dick throne?

It hasn't crossed my mind but now I want to see this as well. Praying

New Bugs & Daffys Story pages

Interestingly enough, the older gentleman with the strange eyebrows was first shown all the way back in Underbite Troll's spin-off as one of the competing teams. His partner (Machick) has shown up a couple of times already (attending the Justen Bever concert way back in Chapter 2 and getting burned to death by Elmer in Chapter 24) but as far as I'm aware this is his first appearance besides his brief cameo here:

Georgia Peach posted:

The adventures of Underbite Troll continue.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up for the main series :stare:

edit: new ultimate alternate reality page as well. it is trully great that pieces of gold like this were born into this world with a meaning

double edit: next main series page

Very brave of Tom but I pray they all make it out alright :suspense:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 1, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Page 50! It's been said that this chapter is going to be 61 pages long incidentally, I'm not sure if that's going to be the true final number of not though.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

davidspackage posted:

Looks like someone's about to get their life shorten

Tom lost his powers when Sylvester died so he's "free" to emote, technically. His life has been shortened in the past already on the day they got their powers since he couldn't contain his emotions back then, though

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Fawf posted:

i'm amazed at the incredible restraint in cutting away from tom and petunia pig

I'm going to be perfectly honest I'm also surprised that we were spared the details

anyways next page

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

:hellyeah: for Tom but I'm also starting to worry as he's taking some hits :suspense:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page (feat. Lazerbot)

By the way, apparently one of the new covers of IDW Sonic actually referenced Tails Gets Trolled (amongst a bunch of other Sonic fandom related memes like the drat 4th Chaos Emerald or the SA2 Snapcube dub/Eggman's announcement):

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1527628135952289794

readingatwork posted:

I did it. I read the whole thing. I love this insane comic so much.

Genuinely kind of blown away by the heel turn of Cheeto Man/the defenders. I spent a good chunk of the comic going "wow, our team of heroes are kind of unstable dicks" so the twist actually worked pretty well for me.

Also dayum the guest art on some of those coyote fight pages was good.

Welcome to our colt of some sorts! And yeah some of the pages during the Coyote fight are incredible, big props to the artists who contributed for those ones. I've seen people describe Chapter 23 in hindsight as "the season finale of an anime where the entire budget gets blown on animation quality" (or something along those lines) which is a funny way of putting things lol.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

The last two UAR pages to close out the chapter:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page. 3 more pages left until the end of this chapter...

edit: Spin offs update, featuring Page 6 of Bugs & Daffys Story and...chapter 2 of the alternate reality!

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jun 2, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i hope that guy isnt lying and instead just has a really complicated family tree

Looks like you were right :smith:
next page

Also pages 2 and 3 of UAR:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 14, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

:smithicide:

Rest in peace Tom. Also God I'm in love with the facial expressions on this page, big shout outs to Jingo for his work here

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

While the main series takes a well deserved break, here's another update from UAR in the meantime:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Couple of new UAR pages:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I do think its kinda funny how the alternate universe Troll Slaiyers are just called the Troll Slayers just based off Mario's text

Also, new The Adventures of Underbite Troll pages

We've also got some prominently-displayed hot dogs in the house again (sorry if this looks gay to the viewers)
:aaa: Page 25 :aaa:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

new Bugs & Daffys Story page

:eyepop:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Coming soon™...

edit: Also UAR pages

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 4, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Chapter 26 has begun!

(but not before some good ol' DBZ episodes)

---

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Sep 4, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

:ninja:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I forgot to mention this last page but I find it kinda hard to take ninja Spongebob seriously, in a good way though. The super serious demeanor coupled with the fact that its still...Spongebob makes me smile. The panels with him unsheathing and holding his katana especially.

Anyways next page:

edit: and the next

that shadow in the last panel tho

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 12, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A good ol' Lazerbot/Shimshomo drawn page as well:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

while i was looking back through this thread to find some old posts I noticed this one

Junk posted:

This comic deserves to have its own Mugen game.

I've actually been kinda working on this in my spare time lol, here's some videos I got on hand for it. disclaimer i'm not at all an expert in MUGEN making so its nothing top grade
Intro video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plcEf84ewug

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537185306059997225/1014749455788019833/stages.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/989863716554149890/1023435270122635294/underbite2.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537185306059997225/1013243929983975505/houseofgod.mp4

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

davidspackage posted:

drat dude, nice job, that's got some hilarious details!

Thanks! That silly little intro alone took a long time to get working lmao

Also, next page:

and page 12 as well:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 7, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Shiran posted:

I don’t think Mario will be redeemed. Mario was twisted even before Luigi's death, now his sanity will quickly spiral downwards. Things are especially bad for Mario since his relationship with the Mushroom Kingdom seems to be decaying. I bet the red plumber will get killed soon.
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi would care about Mario killing their parents or about Luigi getting murdered in a troll war. Kario name dropped them so I assume they'll eventually show up.

things definitely aren't gonna be getting any better for Mario's sanity now, posting for posterity :shepface:

Wario and Waluigi are interesting to think about too. If they do show up I do feel like it they won't care much about Kario considering they got abandoned by him too, but might take a little offense at Luigi being killed since they're all brothers and stuff. I wonder if they'll be on board with Mario on his conquest to kill the trolls or if they'll be more with Peach and try talking him out of it

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Up next:

maybe im going crazy but the frontal view of Mario feels oddly reminiscent of Kario to me. don't know if that's intentional on the artist or not

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Well, speaking of Kario parallels...

loving Tony lol.

samcarsten posted:

the troll conspiracy reaches far. princess peach, a troll?

maybe Mushroom Kingdomites aren't as far from The Trolls as they think considering Mario's last words to Shadow were basically trolling him as he left, plus Peach's alliance and her basically trolling the gently caress out of Mario

edit: Next page :stare:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 14, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

The house of God squad lore continues

If anyone is wondering, Shimshomo mentioned the calls Alice made on the last page are her calling her dad, not the other way around. :(

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 7, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

here's the micah poster for any micah rat enthusiasts to maybe hang on their walls:

next page as well:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

back to tails

Figure I should share some of the feedback Shims/Lazerbot have given here as well, but incidentally, after some blowback on the Discord server about how this current chapter and chapter 25 were handled they're looking into doing some restructuring

Shimshomo posted:

Me and Lazerbot decided we were gonna rearrange the layout of chapter 29 and on.

Gonna change up the pattern to resemble the original TGT style and not Chapter 25 style.
I do enjoy working with so many different plot lines, but based on some of the reactions to this chapter it might be a bit overwhelming to constantly jump between different scenes from different plots. Even though yes they all will eventually merge together, that doesn't mean we must focus on all of them every chapter.

So I think moving forward i will arrange a more steady pattern for the scenes. Where it only focuses on a short number of plots per chapter. I want everyone's voice to feel valid and valued, So if you do have suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Tails continues to be trolled by nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A rematch 11 years in the making