Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Simmerl posted:

This guy tried to copy his style but didn't quite understand what made the original so good in the first place.

dumb rear end will learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We just worry about work site regulations.

If you follow the newspaper comics thread you know that Spider-Man definitely needs a hard hat.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I'm never going to be able to look at a Mario game the same ever again.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

For everyone complaining about the pace, you won't even notice it when it's in a leather-bound book on your coffee table.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

derp posted:

His demon powers only work on duckies and wabbits.

I'm guessing they have to have their heads attached so he can eat their brains and what not.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Stumiester posted:

I think we all know that the only way to truly represent TGT is an HBO miniseries animated by Pixar. ...holy poo poo that would be amazing.

It would take an amazing number of copyright attorneys.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

nerdbot posted:

Tom actually does win a few times.

There's one Tom & Jerry cartoon where Tom inherits millions of dollars on the condition that he never harms a mouse again, and Jerry spends the entire cartoon harassing Tom. It ends with Tom beating the poo poo out of Jerry and saying something like "I just lost a million dollars, BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT!"

That was my favorite one, because gently caress Jerry. I don't think I know a single person who ever watched Tom & Jerry and didn't utterly loathe Jerry.

There was one disturbing one where Tom and Jerry fight over the affections of a cat and they both lose and end up as homeless alcoholics.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Soonmot posted:

Warner Brothers, Sega and Nintendo probably teamed up and sent him a C&D.

Fight the power Lazerbot! Stand up to the man!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I fell asleep on my couch and woke up to a Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon on the television.

Didn't really know it existed for some reason, but seeing Shadow, Sonic and Tails on television made me realize that the TGT story is 50 times more interesting than whatever is happening in this show.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

TwoPair posted:

Jesus, I know Wile E. is apparently a wise sage, but can he see in bullet time now? How else would he know the bullet's coming?

He can hover in the air for a bit shortly after running off a cliff, he has powers that affect his perception of the laws of physics.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

you are fullish to defeat someone like him but enough about him,

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Light Gun Man posted:

Of course they would be trolling animals, most of their enemies are animals.

Yeah, but these trolls probably spend time standing around telling regular frogs and birds telling them how talentless and gay they are.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

bowser posted:

I want a TGT avatar to go with my username but I can't remember any particularly great Bowser panels/lines. Someone refresh my memory.

Also, the songs by Jazzflight have been getting stuck in my head...a lot. I love this thread.

I'm partial to "i dont like jokes and i dont like assholes"

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

you peace of poo poo

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

lazerbot posted:

they even put talked about my comic on a troll side and just went all out on it, but i think they didn't do a vary good job, the insults wasn't cleaver enough and they was lame lol

gently caress you, trolls.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Olivia42 posted:

I figure it's about time I contributed something to the thread if I am ever to consider myself worthy of the great "troll slaiyers" tag, so I've made some fanart of my personal favorite character in TGT, in the one true form he was meant to be presented: Finger puppet.

That needs to be on the middle finger when it's time to say, "gently caress you, trolls."

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The MSJ posted:

Opening bets on who the mysterious man in the shadow (talking to Shadow) is.

Edit: Forgot about the Star Wars hate.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm guessing it's dog the bounty hunter.

Not the guy on TV; it's just a dog, who happens to be a bounty hunter.

As long as he's voiced by Dolph Lundgren.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Oxxidation posted:

The guy could have just hacked LB's account, deleted all his work, replaced all the images with stolen pages from Jack, and called it a day. Instead he tried to be clever about it and look where he ended up.

He's a talentless-looking hoe.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Aramek posted:

Look what y'all made me do. Forgive how damned hammy I get, but, dramatic readings are always so damned cheesy.

Did it as a full cold read of the above rant (that pastebin really helped to read it, thanks) and some pretty crude editing.

e: I even left one mistake in. :blush: Teaches me to cold read.

Whatever, that poo poo was magical.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Diqnol posted:

Holy awesome. :allears:

You no longer think. You only feed.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Aw poo poo, son, it's the road runner.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Cechmanek posted:

Hey Road Runner is dead, Shadow helped to kill him.

So is Eggman, but he's still up and around.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

kidcoelacanth posted:

mmmm watcha saaay

It's all for the best.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

stop running human being

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I seriously about to complain about the pacing in a webcomic where Elmer Fudd is a necromancer?"

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tagichatn posted:

His pacing normally isn't this bad though. Under the lovely drawing and grammar, Lazerbot has the makings of a good comic artist. That's why people like the comic, it's not just to laugh at it.

I look at it the same way I do as when people were complaining about the pace of the fight between Chuck and Calvin in Weapon Brown over in the newspaper comic strip thread. It seems long and drawn out at a page a day, but when it's a finished product it doesn't really seem all that tedious to read through it.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Mystic_Squid posted:

I think Knuckles is my favorite character overall.

I have to agree, my brethren jiggy dog.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I love that on LB's facebook he said that if you have a problem with this page, you can "go gently caress your selves."

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It may be because SVU has been on for five hours, but this epic needs some Stabler.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LazyB has released his list of demands!

Bot Lazerbot posted:

where all the fan art go, I'm dying to see some fan art people, i demand it!!!! lol i at least demand a fan art of under bite troll because no one had done it yet and we all love him so, and maybe some more garry we all love him so to ^^

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

After Silver is done skewering these captives, I think a few hundred dead trolls would make a fine addition to any necromancer's collection.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Forget an account, someone by this guy a period and a shift key.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tails Gets Trolled: Less deadly than death

lazerbot posted:

hey every body don't forget to spread the word about my comic :D my comic has to spread like a deadly virus that spreads through someones body until they die, less deadly spreading the word about my comic i assure you

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Lurdiak posted:

Or ten. What's the hold-up? I need those motion comics to live!

Your pills seem to be getting a bit warm.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It's time to rise up against the lowtaz.

lazerbot posted:

im not angry just pointing out the stupidity of the lowtaz, how he set the forums and if i remember right, you first mocked my comic, i love you guys but you misplace a lot of the things i do with something completely different then what it is, the fact you have to pay to go on a site, not to be mean is a little ridiculous, im not saying anything tort wards any of you, or even the person who posted my comic on the forum i thank you for that, im just pointing out that the forum settings is a bit silly, he taking advantage of people willing to pay to get avatars and use the site, you guys should be the ones getting a little pissed

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Hey, Febreeze is one of the winners of the fan art contest.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Bloodly posted:

I'd rather see what he(she?) managed to come up with without help. It's his victory, let him have his reward without intervention. He might be funnier.

Seconding this, Febreeze won, let Febreeze decide.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The MSJ posted:

Heck of a perspective on that laptop(?).

It's almost Charles Boyce-esque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Jackie D posted:

Shouldn't Granny be Sylvester's zombie?

It was pointed out that Tom killed her and claimed her just to be a dick to Sylvester, I think.