Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Darth Goku Jr posted:

I was way too happy to finally get my hands on a six pack of Sam Adam's Noble Pils. For all the talk RIS, and IIPA/DIPA/whateverIPA, and Sours get (rightfully so I guess), there is beauty in a well made Pilsner. Now, I just need to get to Plzen.

Is that out again? I thought they discontinued it for Alpine Spring, which is actually really good but pissed me off because I had Noble Pils all of once and kept missing it since spring is apparently late January through mid-march now. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I thought Alpine Spring was replacing it in the Seasonal beers, and Noble Pils was going to be produced year round.

I hope I'm right. :ohdear:

For the record, I like Alpine Spring, but it can't hold Noble Pils' jock.

If that's true that's wonderful news. I actually liked Alpine Spring better than Noble Pils but my most recent taste of the latter was like two years ago and I'd love the chance to change my mind.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

What's that? A new house? gently caress yeah! :black101:

Wife and I bought our first house together in December in anticipation of finally settling down and having kids. I can't say for sure that beer will have a role in that, but in the mean time, I have a lot more space to expand my meager glass collection, and a second fridge downstairs that has pretty much become the beer fridge.

The entryway. Glass and bottle cabinet is at the top of the stairs. The den is down on the right.

Contents of the cabinet linked for bigness. Most of them were Christmas presents either bought second-hand or from a local packy getting rid of promotional stuff. I have an unreasonable love for Olde Burnside Brewing (warning: site has bagpipe music) since they're from my hometown, hence the jugs and the two pint glasses.

It's probably not actually worth anything, but the elderly-looking viking bottle opener at the top is my favorite thing in the cabinet. My sister got it because hey, it combines beer and Vikings, two of my favorite things. :unsmith:

Also, the Ten Penny Ale Reserve bottle makes a nice centerpiece. Apologies for the graininess.

Bottlecap collection on the downstairs fridge.

And the current-ish contents of the fridge. I've since had the Allagash White and it was alright, but I feel like I was getting a lot of clove and not much else out of it. One of the two Saranac 12-packs is for my cousin who loved their vanilla porter but hasn't been able to find it anywhere. I really liked the Bohemian Pilsner, but the Big Moose ale had a weird oniony flavor, which is odd because while I've heard that some hops can impart a green onion taste, it was brewed with centennial and amarillo, which I don't think are known for that.

Besides the unopened Spring Sam Adams sampler, this is just about all the beer we've had in the house since we moved in, minus another sixer of 'Gansett and a six pack of Mayflower's Winter Oatmeal Stout, which is apparently getting sold off at the brewery for $20 a case now if anyone is into that. I'd love to get some, but my beer consumption is about 1/night and as much as I love that stout I wouldn't want to wait until April before I actually got around to it.

Tremont's Nor'easter is about the definition of an :effort: beer, but it was $3 for the six pack so I couldn't resist. Yankee Spirits is going to drive me to alcoholism because they're willing to drastically drop prices on out of season stock and I'm a cheap bastard.

Sorry if any of this is boring. I'm pretty proud of our new place, and it's given me the opportunity to expand my horizons beerwise now that I have room for glassware and a bunch more fridge space. :shobon:

Edit:

CalvinDooglas posted:

Portsmouth brewery happened to be the first place I stopped for food and drink in New England when I came to visit in September. I wasn't impressed by their regular offerings, but I do like Smuttynose's big beers so far.

Smuttynose is pretty hit or miss IMO. That being said, I loved Gravitation. Really amazingly flavorful though the booziness in it gets to be a bit harsh as it warms.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 7, 2012

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kudosx posted:

So... do any of you guys plan on drinking a poo poo ton tomorrow since it's St. Paddy's Day?

Probably not since I'm having my in-laws over. Actually I've never done much drinking on St. Patrick's Day.

About the only Irish-themed beer in the house right now is the two bottles of Sam Adams Irish Red. Guess I'll crack one of those open with our colcannon and pork. Though for some reason I'm really eager to tuck into the bottle of Pretty Things' Baby Tree today. Never had it before.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

lazerwolf posted:

If anyone goes to Burlington Vermont I highly recommend going to the farmhouse tap and grill. Amazing beer selections, they even have an extensive cellar collection. I had hill farmstead society & solitude #3 dipa and stillwater Bordeaux barrel aged autumnal which is their amber farmhouse. Both amazing beers

Seconding this. The Farmhouse has a fantastic tap list and Burlington itself has a slew of good local breweries. American Flatbread in Burlington is also worth a look. The pizza is decent though a little on the small side. Vermont Pub and Brewery has good food, and the Burly Irish ale was tasty. It fills up really fast on weekends though.

Wife and I took a long weekend up there last year and I want to go back because I feel like I barely scratched the surface. Maybe I'll even manage to snag some Lawson's Finest next time.*

*(This will not happen.)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I linked this joint in the last thread, and their website is actually WAY less embarrassing now, but check out Big Beaver Brewing. Just the logo is...yeah. And most of the beer names are dick/vagina jokes. I didn't realize 7th graders were allowed to open breweries. I'm far from a prude, the marketing is just so loving amateurish I have no interest in trying their beer. Maybe I'm missing out, I think Super Hassler has been there before?

This isn't so much a brewery as it is a cry for attention. Jesus Christ, Clown Shoes look understated and classy by comparison.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kudosx posted:

I don't mind Magic Hat at all... I don't buy it myself, but I would gladly accept a free 12 pack!

Same here. They have a few alright beers like Circus Boy and #9, and a few truly vile brews like Hex. I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Wacko. There's an odd, I dunno, musty quality that seems to carry through to all of their beers though.

Fun story from the brewery: apparently they once tried to brew a garlic beer. This went about as well as you'd expect, with every order being brought back to the brewery the very same day they shipped. This was several years ago. They sold three bottles. They kept the remaining stock around and now whenever somebody screws up on the job they're expected to chug a bottle.

It hasn't even been refrigerated. :gonk:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ubik posted:

When I was brewing in Denmark, I once accidentally used Magnum hops for a whirlpool addition instead of Citra because the previous brewer mislabeled the bag (:argh:), and it made for a fairly unique liver-and-garlic character in the fermenter. Yeah, that batch got dumped. It's entirely possible that yeast health/autolysis could have done that too, but all the other pitches from that generation were just dandy.

:barf:

The Magic Hat garlic beer not only introduced garlic into the brewing process but had a whole clove stuffed into the bottle. I like garlic and all, but I can't fathom how anyone thought this was a good idea.

And Weihenstephaner is amazing. I first had their hefe at The Farmhouse in Burlington VT and it's now my favorite beer. The Uno's in my area had started serving it but it got taken off the menu. :arghfist::(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Does anybody here have experience volunteering for the American Craft Beer Fest? I don't know anyone who would be willing to go with me and so I was toying with the idea of just signing up just to check it out without having to wander around alone. Never been to any big beer events like this before.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

beetlo posted:

Now Hefeweissbier. :swoon: I've been trying to clone it and just can't quite nail it down. Guess I need a few hundred years to figure it out.

Or a millenia. Weihenstephaner is going to be 1,000 years old in less than three decades. :stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Had one of these tonight.

Picked up a People's Pint Slippery Slope braggot on the recommendation of one of Wines & More's employees. I've never had anything in this style before. Not sure how I feel about it. Cold, it was pretty harsh and the apple characteristics were harsh and bitter. Got a bit sweeter as it warmed up, but also kind of cloying. Almost more of a wine than a beer, I barely tasted anything malty about it until the very last sip.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TenaciousTomato posted:

What got ya'll into craft beer? For me it was my family offering me a La Fin du Monde last Christmas which is still one of my favorites to this day.

Long story short, I was a little picky with beer for years, but what really pushed my beer habits into ludicrous speed was a combination of bottle cap collecting and a nearby store with a mix-six policy.

It's actually slightly frustrating because I've realized recently that I'll never get to try everything that's out there. Been mostly buying mixed six packs and variety 12 packs over the past two years and I've barely even made a scratch in what's out there.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Midorka posted:

http://www.nwlaborpress.org/2011/0617/6-17-11IBT.html

There was another article I can't find, but basically disrespect of employees and lovely business practices combined with mediocre beers and decent ones being very expensive. I'll never buy another Rogue beer.

Edit: And this http://beervana.blogspot.com/2011/06/rogue-of-week-rogue-ales.html?showComment=1308818292085#c4083520726892512364

$5 for a less than 12 ounce XS beer and the rest of their beers being mediocre, from what I've tasted, is reason enough for me to drink other breweries.

Rogue Ale: Because there's a little rogue inside all of us.*

*Little rogue must be kept inside at all times or it will be crushed. Rogue Ales would like to remind you to rebel responsibly.**

**Not at all.

I'd completely forgotten about this and I got a couple of Rogue beers in my last mixed six pack. :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I made an effort to finally get all of the winter beer out of my fridge this weekend. One odd note: I opened up a bottle of Cisco's Winter Shredder and a slight puff of head spontaneously appeared in the bottle. I poured it out into a glass, and I'm sure the glass was clean, but I swear I was getting a weird dusty/dirty flavor from it. What exactly was wrong with this?

I hate to pour beer, but I'll be damned if I'm drinking something that tastes like soil. :barf:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Welp, I'm officially a volunteer at the American Craft Beer Fest in Boston this June. Still not sure when and where I'll be, but I'm already kinda sad because it sounds like they give away beer after closing up shop for the night, and I won't be able to stay that late or I'd miss the train home.

Spent the weekend on Cape Cod and visited the, you guessed it, Cape Cod Beer company. It's not much of a tour since it's really only one room, but they pour samples of pretty much everything. I'd never had anything from them before, but I liked everything enough to buy a bottle of porter and a pint glass.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Has this been mentioned yet? There's a company in Connecticut making beer beer ice cream apparently. Looks like they're only selling it in a few locations now with the option to ship it anywhere in the states. Guess they're using Guiness, Sam Adams (Boston Lager, I think), and tiny, Connecticut-based microbrewer Olde Burnside's Ten Penny Ale. Looks like there are also plans to make ice cream out of the Munson's Chocolates/Thomas Hooker Brewery Chocolate Truffle Stout collaboration, which seems weird given that you're geting a dessert item made with a beer made with a dessert item. :psyduck:

I'm kind of a nut for Ten Penny Ale and I'd love to get my hands on some of this.

Edit: \/\/\/

Wamsutta posted:

That Thomas Hooker/Munson's beer is already a thing which exists and I had a bottle of it and its' really, really good.

Yeah, I bought a single to try a little while ago and have yet to crack it open. I just thought it was kind of funny. :cheers:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 26, 2012

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Had a Pretty Things Beer & Ale Baby Tree quad last night and I've come to the conclusion that I love quadrupels, but I don't want to have to finish an entire bomber myself every time I want one. Anyone know of any good quads that are available in 12 oz bottles? Got through the Baby Tree without any complaints though. Much easier to drink than Smuttynose's Gravitation, which I also picked up recently.

Bonus: I found a completely pristine Duvel snifter yesterday afternoon at Savers. Has to be the best $1 I've spent in a while.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

bartolimu posted:

One of my buddies found a lead crystal Schlitz goblet at Goodwill for fifty cents. There is nothing classier for drinking stuff like Cantillon, Dark Lord, etc. than a Schlitz goblet, though I'll concede a Duvel snifter comes close.

That's awesome. I'm not opposed to buying glasses elsewhere but it's amazing what turns up in thrift stores for only a buck or two. That's how I got my Franziskaner weizen glass too.

Thanks to everyone for the quad suggestions. I have no goddamn clue how I forgot about Three Philosophers as I've had that before and enjoyed it immensely.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Just opened my first Gulden Draak tonight.

I... I think I want a few minutes alone with this beer.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Midorka posted:

I hate vodka, but if Dan Akroyd is making vodka (Crystal Skull vodka is owned by him) it's probably decent.

"Made by Dan Akroyd" seems like a really bad benchmark for any product.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Angry Grimace posted:

I tried once to figure out the Trappist naming convention and failed to find a definitive answer although I found a few.

I've seen sources that claimed that Dubbel and Tripels were "double/triple fermented," which makes no sense; I've heard that it was a rough analogy to the old British "X" = small beer, XX = normal strength beer, and XXX = strong beer naming convention; and I also read (and tend to believe) that it simply means it's the second style of beer the monks started selling and then the third style the monks started selling. Quadrupel seems to just be a genericised name (The Koningshoeven trappist monks do have a beer they call "Quadrupel") the beer community calls any Trappist-made or Trappist-style dark strong ale.

This is from a beer reference book I've been reading recently and is according to Michael Jackson.

quote:

In Belgium, running water through the mash tun three times produces the strongest beer in the first run--around three times as strong as that from the third run, hence the term "triple". Midway comes the "double", from the second run. Before widespread literacy, beer casks were branded with an iron to indicate the potency of the contents. The most common motif was a Christian cross--single, double or triplicate.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

First day on a new job, and there's nothing better than cold beer after hard work. This was a housewarming gift from a friend. Nice malty red/amber ale, a bit nutty with only a little bit of a hop bite on the end.

Also, I am old and out of shape. Yes I am drinking the entire growler myself. If that doesn't heal my weary bones after a day of heavy lifting nothing will.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

TenaciousTomato posted:

American Craft Beer Festival Boston A++ would drink again.

I volunteered at the Friday night and Saturday afternoon sessions. :hfive:

This is the first fest I've ever been to and I can't ever see buying a ticket at $50 when volunteering means getting in early and being able to get a few samples before the doors open and the lines get crazy. And the schedule is such that the time just blows right by.

A few personal highlights and lowlights.

Amherst Brewing Co. ran out of their Pistachio Cream Pie beer before I got a chance to try it. I asked for a sample of their Breakfast in Bed without knowing what it was supposed to be (only learned it was a stout later) and have no idea what I got, but it sure as hell wasn't a stout. I think I ended up with their Bloody Mary Pale ale instead. :barf:

I liked Dogfish Head's Namaste and love their Sah'Tea. Really rich, fruity and flavorful, which makes it the opposite of Sam Adams's Norse Legend sahti. Just didn't get much flavor out of that at all and I'm not sure what they were going for.

Finally got a chance to try something from Lawson's Finest with a sip of their Maple Tripple. The maple made for a nice background, but it didn't really wow me. The lines were amazing though, and half of their chalkboard had been erased halfway through the Saturday session.

Homer mention: Olde Burnside Brewing had a really good imperial black & tan. Not sure how that works exactly. Their Hop't Scot IPA just came out this year and is a nice mild take on the style with a solid malt backbone.

Three Heads Brewing had something called Bromigo. Apparently an amber ale made with maple and smoked malts. Sort of a rauchbier lite and not exactly easy to compare to anything I've ever tasted before. Good, but one of those things you try mostly to try. I can't imagine having more than one in a sitting. I had Cape Ann Brewing's Fisherman's Tea Party (and was assured it had not political connotations) and got a slightly similar flavor out of it. Something to do with one of the varieties of tea (smoked) they used in the brew.

Tullycross Tavern didn't really bring their A-list beers, broke a couple of fest rules and caused a little trouble. Which kind of sucks because they're another local homer pick and I want to like them. I think they would have done themselves a favor by pouring their TCT Pale. Their apricot wheat was at least more subtle and natural-tasting than whatever goes into Magic Hat #9.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Edit: Nevermind. Already covered.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 21, 2012

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Wizbro posted:

I'm still new to drinking beer to appreciate taste rather than getting drunk so I've just been buying single bottles of random stuff just to build a sort of resume of beers I like vs. don't like.

This weekend I tried Sleeman's Honey Brown larger and loved it. I'm going to grab some more this week as a fridge stuffer. I also tried Newcastle Brown Ale to try and compare my preferences of larger vs ale and so far I can't lean one way or the other. I'll just keep drinking different brews and see where that takes me.

The last thing I tried was a Jamaican import called Dragon Stout. The only positive thing it did for me was re-affirm my dislike for stout beers (although I really haven't tried very many).

Based on this information can you fellas give me some suggestions on other beers I can try out just to expand my pallet? Preferably easily accessible to a central Canadian. I already have a small list from an earlier post that I want to try out and will report back when I do.

Random single bottles is a great way to get into beer. I'd suggest not giving up on any one style too fast. I also thought I hated stouts and darker beers until I found Mayflower's Winter Oatmeal Stout, which is really sweet and chocolatey. There can be a lot of variation within a style and it's worth pressing on just to find those few gems, IMO.

Variety twelve packs are also a good way to figure out what you like, or at least get a feel for a specific brewery. The downside is that if you find something you don't like, you have 1-3 other bottles of it. The upside, well, if you find something you like, you have 1-3 other bottles of it. I'm not sure what distribution is like in Canada, but Sam Adams is a reliable choice for variety packs. Long Trail usually has their flagship ale and pale ale in their packs, which are both good, accessible brews. I'd recommend Saranac and Leinenkugel too because the former brews a lot of different varieties of beer and tends to stocks their variety pack with 6 different styles, while the latter is brewed in Wisconsin(?) and might be easily available in central Canada since it's made in the north/central US. Don't really know much about Leinie's other than that. I gather it's regionally popular as a cheap, easy to find craft brewery in that area.

Those two are also viewed as being on the low end of the craft beer totem pole. I haven't had much from Leinenkugel but their Sunset Wheat literally tastes like Fruit Loops beer, for better or worse. As for Saranac, gently caress the haters. :colbert:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Munkaboo posted:

Saranac is really really lovely. I would never suggest somebody start there.

lovely seems like a really strong word. I'd agree that they're not exactly top tier but they have as many hits (Lake Effect Lager, Bohemian Pilsner, Pumpkin Ale) as misses (Big Moose, Imperial Stout), and plenty of middling and serviceable stuff (Shandy, Chocolate Lager) IMO. Guess we're on the opposite ends of this because everything I've had by Leinenkugel has tasted weird. I mostly brought them up for variety and (possible) proximity to Wizbro.

Picked up Stone's Ruination 10th anniversary tonight. Anyone out there already had one? How does it stack up to the original?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

for sale posted:

I'm tripping it up to Boston soon for an ill-planned vacation and have literally no idea what to do there besides eat some seafood. Does anybody know any good breweries in the area to check out?

Well, Sam Adams is the obvious one. The tour is kinda small but you get a few samples and a tasting glass at the end. Not sure how far you're willing to go from Boston, but Mayflower Brewing in Plymouth is kinda nice. The tour is short but there is a tasting room to hang out in before and after.

I've heard good things about the Harpoon tour but haven't been on it. :effort:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

SnowDog posted:

Every once in a while I pick up a six-pack of Sam Adams Black Lager; it may just be my favorite of their brews. And, nothing says "tailgating in the fall" like Magic Hat "Howl," even if I've sworn off most of their other stuff.

My quest to find more Schwarzbier specimens has only been derailed because I fell in love with IPAs early this spring and can't seem to stop.

Come fall, I think it'll be back to Porters and Schwarzbiers 24/7.

Ditto on the Sam Adams Black Lager. I wish I could actually find it in a sixer but I've never seen it in anything but variety packs here. Session Black Lager is a nice substitute though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hi beer thread.

I stopped in to Kettlehead brewing somewhere in New Hampshire and grabbed a crowler of their lemon mint wheat beer. Smelled great when they poured it but was a mess to drink when I opened it up a week later. Got a little of the lemon flavor from it but the mint was completely absent and the whole thing had a weird muddled flavor and a thicker texture than you'd expect from a 4.1 abv beer.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

funkybottoms posted:

did they purge the crowler before they filled it? oxidation will gently caress up a delicate beer something fierce

I don't even remember. Is that something they normally do with a new crowler? I haven't been to too many breweries that offer them.

Found plenty of other good stuff on the trip though. I think my favorite was the Summit saison from Tuckerman Brewing in Conway. Really nice lemon and flavor and a little peppery. They so had a really great, low ABV coffee stout that was super coffee forward. Was way better fresh at the brewery but decent enough at home.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

Their owner is a racist or something idk

Massive pro-trump, anti-union rear end in a top hat, yeah.

Non beer drinking buddy of mine brought back some beer from PA for dogsitting while he was on vacation and I'm hoping it's not Yeungling. It's not the worst beer in the world but it's pretty much Bud-tier, and the extra baggage doesn't make it any more palatable.

Currently sitting in Bog Iron Brewing in Norton Mass, enjoying a Campout Mild and lamenting that they don't bottle it. They gave up growlers last year due to some change to the laws in Mass. Plenty of other good stuff here to take home but it's not easy to find a good mild.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spuckuk posted:

I'm drinking an imperial kolsch. 2018 beer is wild

Did some looking around on BA for milds the other day and found several imperial milds.

Like.... waht? What the gently caress?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Beer is good. I'm at this place right now.

Firefly Hollow is in Bristol CT. They're more focused on English ales and IPAs but have been doing some heavier and barrel-aged stuff lately. This is a Ramshackle Golden Mild and is one of my favorites here. Growler fills are relatively cheap compared to a lot of places, though their bombers are kinda expensive. In all fairness, it's pretty much always high abv, barreled stuff but I'm cheap and $18/22 oz is kind of eh.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

as just an occasional random lurker I think I'd almost feel bad if I got this. :ohdear:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Just thought you all should know that I have exactly 69 beers in my fridge.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

LeafHouse posted:

Hey let’s do a free razzle! Pick a number 1-26 that isn’t taken already. IL Powerball tonight picks the winner.

Winner sends me a shipping label and gets a bottle of this years Darklord and New Glarus Vintage Gueuze ‘17 in return!

*participants must have a minimum of 10 posts in the thread

Holy poo poo I have more than 10 posts in this thread, it's just that the last time I was even slightly active in it was in 2012. :stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Partycat posted:

The only poor decision would be turning the car around before you got there

It's alright. :shrug:

We took a long weekend in Stowe last year and I took a day trip there alone one afternoon while my wife and daughter hung out at our Airbnb. I won't say I regretted it but it wasn't enough that I'd want to go out of my way again. Alchemist gets huge-rear end lines too but they seem way better at moving things along IME.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Somebody tell me that Braupakt is good. I just got a case but haven't opened it yet because I'm at my in-laws for the weekend.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Those Stone collab bottles have been sitting on the shelves in my local liquor store for a long time now. I'm sort of curious but I'm waiting to see if they get clearanced out at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Real Name Grover posted:

:regd08:

(From a non-distributing brewery in Lincoln, NE)

Huh.

I'm sure that there's a brewery somewhere that could do something like that right, but I'm going to assume the probability of this being that one is very low.