Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Tokyo Slutty Gal posted:

lol "Unhappy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Ras Het posted:

"fanon"

White Skin, Horse Masks

hahahahaa

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

now im laughing at the thought of posting w/the username frantz fanon and people who like fan fiction would see it and google it and feel weird & scared for an afternoon

Meursault Horny posted:

You know I hadn't heard it expressed that way before, that the My Little Pony show functions as a support network for all these miserable internet people, but it explains a lot. Like for whatever reason this one cartoon became the nominal center or like an excuse for these people to ask for / give emotional support to other stunted manbabies. Weird stuff

yeah i agree now that i think about it. now im laughin at the privileged lumpenproletariat of an alienating consumer society trying to reverse engineer their humanity through commodified spectacle haha *i go play final fantasy music on guitar while scowling*

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

weekly font posted:

wow that guy sure does create a lot of boring music

haha the size & variety of that list is not at all flattering to him, its like seeing the prog shelf of an entire record collection filtered thru the ego of 1 dude who really really would like to have thought of it all first

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Firmy Shoyombo posted:

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

TB-303 Player posted:

seriously thought that was http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=w87EtSE7S3s&start1=2&video2=L0-lkl9TzsU&start2=0&authorName= before i clicked

hahahaha

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

GAY RETARD posted:

hahha what a lost masterpiece. the zombie with the icp shorts pulling them up as he charges at you hahaha "a grand hummer the chariot of the gods"

laughin at the unsteadily flying grim reaper who deflects all the gumballs youre shooting at him

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

mrs doubtfire 2: tragic housefire

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

JohnnyC posted:

haha cool

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

whoa...

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Portland human being posted:

lol

also she has this weird name "la-a"? can any1 explain this

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Ras Het posted:

i liked pizza dudes post

this is cool

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

i thought cory docto was really funny for a minute before it was revealed that this wrds is supposed to carry meaning and reflect some external reality

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

was hoping that title ws a double entendre and i was gonna hear some earth chiptunes but i dont mind not hearing earth chiptunes

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

***EMOTIONAL PANT SIZE***

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

MR. CHEEKS Anal sex happens.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

swamp waste posted:

MR. SHIVERS Anal sex happens.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

"none of this... represents... [loses train of thought for several seconds while gazing at cartoon bedsheets]... manbabys"

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

that guy looks like hes really good at bass

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

the number of years old i am is the number of guitars i have plus fifteen (the age at which i became cool)

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

kobold

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

wheatr

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

LeBron's Wheatr Feud Heats Up

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha the cut-off corpse paint explanation

e: shimp

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

agreed

agreed,

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

HTML5 posted:

oh weird, maybe she was just hanging out, but that's def her. bleached eyebrows and everything and is totally down with seapunk and it's freakin terrible. shes practically bff with molly soda

seapunk stories: i lived with these wierdo wannabe rockstars and alberto would come over and dj their parties on his laptop. they used alot of drugs and didn't take out the trash. peace

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

i couldnt tell from the timg & i was super excited to find out what 3 days grace were destroying with baseball bats. but alas

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha my band playedw ith this and they sucked real bad dez looks like he should be appearing to travelers on moonlit nights in the mountain snows of japan and they ended up taking the dude who booked the show to court over their performance fee

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

this is the best thing to happen at church in a long time

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

haha yeah

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

chopper city posted:

phil fish islam? phil fish alive in serbia

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

People making articles about their garage bands generally forget that capitalization of proper nouns is obviously one of the underlying principles of the English language, and will thus forget to capitalize the name of their band in the article's title (e.g. "Bringers of Darkness" will appear as "Bringers of darkness").

Oh

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

lol

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

you cant have a dwarf

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

WHAT IS WEED? What is it

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

SPARE MAGAZINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

Here's my latest vid of fluttershy being eaten by weightless anemones. Hit me up at youtube.com/landanemoneponyvore and let me know what you think

• Locked thread