Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

Oh poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
I feel ill. Highly advise against watching it.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

In Training posted:

Lmao at every picture in that article

Oh my god the shiny suit

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I can't tell what level other people like cam carp but I appreciate him being the biggest dork so spectacularly and without hesitation.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

He tours with it?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Earwicker posted:

:confused: and? plenty of organists have toured before. Tourable electronic organs have been around for decades

I honestly don't know he just emphasises the "touring organ" so aggressively I assumed this was a big deal.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oh gently caress this is so bad

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Can't believe everyone got owned so hard

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

These are so good.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Mike_V posted:

want to see a really good thing the st louis radio station who used to be THE alternative rock station is doing this summer?

Awwww man Local H

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Hahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

It's a lineup of men with spiked hair and sick goatees. It makes me very happy.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I can't stop laughing at this

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Earwicker posted:

this is the most accurate one of these things ive seen yet
Absolutely. I was growing pretty tired of these but holy poo poo this one is perfect

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

The video is good but the one the same kid did for minipops might be better?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

goferchan posted:

Honestly just brag posting here but

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I shouldn't let this get to me but it totally does

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Harley C posted:

it's clearly a joke

Oh I'm an idiot

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Dad Fieri

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

JohnnyC posted:

THEN A LITTLE LATER IN THE DAY I DID A PHOTO SHOOT FOR GETTY
THEY SAID "DO IT IN THE HOTEL ROOM, NO POINT REALLY GETTING READY"
I SAID SURE AND SO I DIDN'T BOTHER MAKING THE BED
THE PHOTOGRAPHER SHOWED UP, SHE WAS A REAL CUTE REDHEAD,
I TOLD HER TO TAKE IT EASY, A PICTURE DOESN'T NEED REAL EMOTIONAL HEFT
SHE DIDN'T SEEM TO LIKE THAT JOKE, SO WE TOOK THE PICTURE AND SHE LEFT

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Ras Het posted:

Spidey thought

Hey Amy - just a couple of rando thoughts from 35,000 LAX-JFK:

- A rising trend we see with Millennials are the really extreme forms of experiential exercise like Tough Mudder (a sort of filthy triathalon), the Color Run and even things like Hot Power Yoga, veganism etc. Millennials will often post “N.B.D.” on their social media after doing it , as in No Big Deal, also known as the “humble brag”.....wondering if Spidey could get into that in some way....he’s super athletic, bendy, strong, intense....and it’s all NBD to him, of course.

- EDM (electronic dance music) is the defining music for Millennials. Wondering if there’s an EDM angle somewhere with Spidey? His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it

- Snapchat just launched a “story” functionality, which is sort of “day in the life of me” told in a series of snapchats that expire after 24 hours. It has a very VIP quality about it, since invitation only. Getting invited into Spidey’s Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool.

LOVE THIS

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

YO MAMA HEAD posted:

trying to imagine him upside down eating kirsten dunst's rear end in the rain

Hahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

b0red posted:

can you upload it to youtube and unlist it or link the file from somewhere. would very much like to have a copy.

It's still live here:
http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/22/5741570/cameron-carpenter-international-touring-organ

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

It's so good

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

You got Keen?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

"Hey, why don't you call it Nirvana. Drop the 'the'"

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Omg

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Hahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Ahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Yes!!!!

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Wow

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Yes yes yes

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Yes this is very good.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I had a hot action cop Winamp skin

• Locked thread