Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.
You will cause it to snow by doing that..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

kastein posted:

I just bought ten pounds of fine flake aluminum powder.

Everyone bring your rustiest New England AI - certified vehicle so we can knock the rust out, grind it up, and make some thermite

drat, The world's rustiest Daytona was just hauled off to the scrappers this weekend.

But I think we would burn a hole to Austraila with THAT much.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

sharkytm posted:

Fuuuuck, I'm still in bumble gently caress Maine. Machias to be exact.

Naaa... Doesn't count as bumblefuck until you are in Aroostook County.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Anyone hitting up Sam's in the next couple of weeks?

If anyone is there it would be much appreciated if they could scout the Chrysler LH car section and see if there are any 300m "Specials" there, before I make the trip there or chuck and eddie's in Southington.

You can tell a 300m special from a normal one from the extra ground effect trim along the bottom.

I found one there about 6 months ago, but it was picked clean except from the wrecked front end.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

kastein posted:

replacement 2.5, or 4.3 vortec / 3.9 high output swap? :getin:

I think the only correct answer is 2.1L Renault Diesel swap.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Well, it does already have the biohazard stamp on it.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

They can't even park correctly, you expect them to be able to read?

Is it just me or did they raise prices too? My buddy kind of got ripped off on a bunch of T-Bird interior parts last time we went.

And what's with all the motorhomes lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Fart Pipe posted:

Also we need to see who wants to throw in for a keg and possibly a rental movie projector. Can someone doodle that or whatever and get some confirms?

No need to rent a projector, I have 2.

• Locked thread