Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That wasn't actually up there. I forgot the password and I don't talk to anyone who updates it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Time for fakeOmar update

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Benne posted:

Didn't a goon used to run the FakeOmarKelly account, and then quit because it was impossible to distinguish between the real Omar?

There are several people who run it and I'm like 99% sure we all forgot the PW. I was given it years ago to update and just never did regularly. Did the original guy start from SA? I thought finheaven.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I post the ones I would if I still have it from time to time, I think in this thread, about the hulk and having a man inside me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Omar actually blocked FakeOmarKelly before saying a word, and actually contacted both the FOK account and told Twitter to shut it down.

Hes a loving gem.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's blocked every account of mine by day 2. In some cases he actually blocked on before I said anything - someone retweeted it at him lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
HAHAHAHAHA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
BANNED

SORRY BRO GO SOMEWHERE LESS REAL IM KEEPIN THIS TEAM ACCOUNTABLE

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

BANNED

SORRY BRO GO SOMEWHERE LESS REAL IM KEEPIN THIS TEAM ACCOUNTABLE

Did you people think this was fake? Because this is an actual message from Omar to me when he banned my fake Brandon Marshall account

I told him I had more credibility than he did and I was admitted fake twitter person for a few accounts that harasses him. I hate omar so much.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Good luck. I think everyone lost the password haha.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Even players tell omar to shut the gently caress up. In press conferences.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Patriots blogger not afc east. He never knows about buffalo or Miami because why bother I don't even really like Cuban food

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm reminded every single day I'm not black enough thanks mom

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait until his follow up tweet : @fakeomarkelly - if I'm drafting a quarterback I want a guy who doesn't take no. Who goes in for the kill. Ties her up... Wait what was I talking about again?

(It's a meta joke because omar in his infinite wisdom as a talent evaluator constantly refers to KILLS BY A QUARTERBACK. This means he goes for more touchdowns already up and doesn't get conservative

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Hartline likes to call Omar out.

@OmarKelly: By the time the pressure got there neither WR even crossed. But there was nobody to pick, so why didn't Clay just sit it down? Flaw on play

@brianhartline: @OmarKelly there you go talking about something you know zero about... Cmon man

I hope Omar responds.

Hartline calls everyone out in every avenue god I love him on miami. He's so loving blunt lol.

I've mentioned he does Paul and young Ron all the time and last time he was on he called out wallaces comments saying he understands what he means but it does come off bad after every loss

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Thaddius the Large posted:

I just read his Wikipedia page, and it says he owns and operates some random convenience store in Ohio during the offseason? Like, he hangs out at a 7-11 in his free time? Because that's pretty fantastic, way better than a restaurant or car dealership or whatever.

Drive thru convenience stores. He opened one and works it so he can learn management skills in the offseason for when he retires. Honestly he strikes me as a guy like crowder who will make his certain dollar figure and leave to secure his brain function. Even if he's cut this year he's still earned something like 12 million over the past 4 years. He's got the skills to. Stick around another 3-4 years in the nfl at a high dollar (over vet minimum) price imo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And it's why we love him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ozu posted:

Ricky Williams had such crippling social anxiety that he'd wear his football helmet in the locker room in order to get through the post game interviews. He still did them though because it was his job.

How on earth was i beaten by this?!

And chiche - just no on what you deem harassment. I mean holy crap.

I got in trouble for coming in late 6 times in 3 months. I was warned after 4 times in 2. Time to file that police report I suppose.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Guys guys guys Omar clears this all up

quote:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 5m5 minutes ago
RT @JerryBracco Any truth to the Phl/Mia trade rumors I've been seeing your name attached to?> That trade has been dead for weeks.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 3m3 minutes ago
Eagles kicked tires on Mike Wallace, passed. Eagles don't want Dion Jordan. Miami won't trade for Evan Mathis. Keep it moving folks.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago
RT @BRANDED9_ what happened to that corner or safety from the eagles u said miami was interested in > Notice the word WAS in there?

I mean, yeah, you idiots. That was FOREVER ago! I mean, he's talking about Mike Wallace, and when Mathis rumors popped up... Ya know, like 2 weeks ago? Why are people being so stu-

three days ago
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly Mar 27
Word on the street is Miami has talked to a number of teams about a number of players. They like a Eagles CB or S. I just don't know who.

How. loving. Terrible. Is. This. Guy.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
At least the civil case will put all this poo poo to rest, unless it gets thrown out and people think FSUs reach goes all the way to the civil side of things, which is insane.

Why on earth do you read Omars twitter good lord

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

This won't solve poo poo, it will be settled out of court like most of these cases.

Im too lazy to argue that Jameis took the stance of complete and utter innocence but whatever. If it was going to settle for cash and a non-disclosure, she'd have gotten her "15k" months ago

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

Got to haggle bro, Jameis is thrifty as well as a rapist.

Wait he's CHEAP, too?! Off the draft board! You don't want your linemen getting Costco shoes as gifts, you want them getting segways. That's super bowl worthy.

I'd kill to have fakeomarkelly back. The most popular poo poo used to be the "secretly gay for sean smith" shtick

Or the time Omar actually bragged about having been so street tough he shot at a guy and "thanks god everyday that he missed"

I tweeted back at him that it's nice to know he's incompetent at things other than writing and I was officially banned

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GNU Order posted:

Dude just make a new fake Omar Kelly account that poo poo ruled

FakeOmarKelIy might work (capital I)

Where's nnnadam I'm like 99% sure he had the pw too. I'll do it if ehud joins.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I try to be nice to everyone all of the time :unsmith:

Hey dickbag just because you're the most jacked dolphin fan doesn't mean you can ignore me >:-(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

FakeOmarKelIy might work (capital I)

Where's nnnadam I'm like 99% sure he had the pw too. I'll do it if ehud joins.

Ehud posted:

what happened

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo at least Omar is interesting

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
White people hate me.
Block people, too.
- Jason Whitlock

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

That reminds me of when Omar talked poo poo about the linebacker opposite karlos dansby and during a press conference and the guy replied to his question with "sorry I was too busy wondering why you ain't suited up to play"

Omar basically called the LB soft.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 1, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He always cowers down until they retire. Channing crowder destroys Omar kelly on a regular basis on his radio show. Omar can't call out a guy whose not only more intelligent but more athletic and well connected in football so he just kinda takes it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus that's just so bad. The syntax is near unreadable

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Sash! posted:

Direct pipeline huh. I must have missed the player that literally claimed to be a prophet.

I mean, he did claim that the all mighty power in the universe decided to take a few moments of what is likely a very busy existence to make sure he knows NOT to have sexual intercourse with a woman until he mutters a few meaningless words. Dude's a loving whack.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Armando has way more connection to both players and the team.

Why we aren't bringing Evan Mathis back to Miami in a division featuring three of the best defensive tackles in the nfl ok great

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

I feel like HBO hasn't done anything to shake my trust in their programming. One time my friend and I walked in on his wife-then-gf and some of her friends watching True Blood and the entire room smelled like crotch. Even that show had a lot of power in its time and that was the worst one

Check your PMs I wanted to ask you something

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If its what crotch smells like its kind of fishy

That erases 90% of the PM now, thanks for nothing slowpoke

And man I hope you're being sarcastic because stop tindering if you arent

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I heard about the "would you kill baby hitler" thing and holy poo poo I can't stop laughing knowing now it's PFTCommentator

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Seriously that's cringe worthy for a poster let alone a millionaire journalist

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I still cant believe he gave Miko Grimes a platform to address Miami fans AFTER SHE DELETED HER TWITTER poo poo.Amazing. He's such an incredible piece of poo poo.

Also, just a reminder, knowing what you know about Omar and how snippy and dramatic he can be... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/03/kevin-burnett-challenges-reporter-to-put-on-some-pads-homeboy/

For weeks Omar had been writing passive aggressive articles about Miami's linebackers being soft and weak, even going so far as to say he's seen tougher guys in sandlot games hes played in.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It really is beautiful. Any other writer, I'm probably saying Burnett overreacted. But Omar constantly put himself on the same level as the players.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
drat man Omar is still salty as gently caress that Lauren and RyanTannehill blew him off their rookie season at some charity bike ride. He tried to get them on his radio show, after writing several articles detailing why Tannehill was an awful draft pick because he didn't have moxy or swagger (one of those words) and Lauren told him to gently caress off or something.

Sun Sentinel loves that they get clicks I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

I never heard that story. Makes sense since whenever someone would tweet about a discipline issue with a player (like Incognito), Omar would start saying that people "don't know what's really going on with this team." and that Tannehill was secretly the worst human in the world, to the point where you'd wonder if he was a serial rapist or if he rips the ears off of bunnies or something.

Yeah it came out right around the time Miko started doing those stupid jizz comment tweets. Omar is a 23 year old girl as far as drama goes.

Luckily not our problem anymore. Maxwell for cheaper than Grimes plus no psycho wife who doesn't forget her place in the organization - non existent!

• Locked thread