Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Or it's trivially easy for someone who lives in a border town like Portland or St. Louis where you can hop across the state line in less than 15 minutes. That's about how long it would take me to get from my house in Oregon to a fast food joint on Mill Plain ave in Vancouver Washington.

Doesn't matter anyway, bro. I just completed the exotic dancer challenge. :c00lbert: Pics when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Chichevache posted:

Doesn't matter anyway, bro. I just completed the exotic dancer challenge. :c00lbert: Pics when I get home.

Does taking a pic with your mom actually count though?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Does taking a pic with your mom actually count though?

I hope so, she hasn't retired yet. :quagmire:

Outside Dawg posted:

It's old if this past weekend is too long ago, but whatever
If it is good your bike with an exotic dancer on it( male or female your choice)

Lemme know what you think.

:nws:http://imgur.com/VGlQKzB.jpg:nws:

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Chichevache posted:

Thinking outside the box, I'd give you the win if no-one does better by tomorrrow

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Chichevache posted:

are those crossed-out people and the car things you've run over or things that ran over you?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

Thinking outside the box, I'd give you the win if no-one does better by tomorrrow

:tipshat: I figured we don't have anyone M00ty enough to actually go take a photo with a stripper.

mrking posted:

are those crossed-out people and the car things you've run over or things that ran over you?

Yes.

I actually just liked the old fighter plane concept of marking your kills on the side of your vehicle. I'll change it soon, since I didn't draw a shark face on my front end. I'm thinking it will be replaced with "cell phone destroyer", so I have something to point too when I scream gibberish at rear end in a top hat BMW drivers.

koollook124
Jan 15, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Sorry. :smith: I think outside dawg's exotic dancer challenge is going to stand, since he beat you to the horse challenge. For what it's worth, I love the rocking horse picture!

Yeah I like that challenge more too.

Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013

Chichevache posted:

That's creative, I give it a nod if no one else objects. Points for originality.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Outside Dawg posted:

That's creative, I give it a nod if no one else objects. Points for originality.

Closest a goon will ever get to a woman.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

koollook124 posted:

How about a picture of your bike in front of a major fast food chain restaurant, in a state you don't live in!

I guess since I completed the last challenge (I did, right?) then I'll choose this one as the next!

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Did you just say awesome?

Chichevache posted:

I guess since I completed the last challenge (I did, right?) then I'll choose this one as the next!

Well I got a picture of a restaurant in a different state and since nobody else has posted for 3 days here is my challenege:

:siren: Be Maverick and get a picture of your bike under a landing airplane :siren:

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Can it be under one that's taking off? Sometimes they do only takeoffs in the picture direction for days at a time in the place I'm thinking of, depending on weather.

Jazzahn
Jul 3, 2007

Did you just say awesome?

M42 posted:

Can it be under one that's taking off? Sometimes they do only takeoffs in the picture direction for days at a time in the place I'm thinking of, depending on weather.

I'll allow it

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I live pretty close to O'hare; I'm gonna end up deported behind this poo poo.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

So.. I live pretty much, I could throw a well placed football onto the south runway of LAX. Being an idiot, I forgot to do this on my way into work so here's a 'lost case files' quality photo of my mirror and a stain in the sky. I promise it's a plane landing. And to make up for it, I will take a picture of my bike and the ENTIRE RUNWAY when I head home :)

But for now, :siren:your bike with some roadkill:siren: Bonus points if it's something you hit and killed. You know the saying, if you can't eat it in one sitting, it's not worth swerving for.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Here's a raccoon.

New challenge:
:siren:Your bike and a roadkilled shoe.:siren:
You know, one of those single shoes that's always in the road. Bonus points for an unusual one, like a stiletto or a ski boot.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

As promised, here's both sides of the airport!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Here's a raccoon.

New challenge:
You know, one of those single shoes that's always in the road. Bonus points for an unusual one, like a stiletto or a ski boot.

Dammit. I just found a fresh fawn on the side of the road too. Your roadkill doesn't even have any meat on its bones!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Chichevache posted:

Dammit. I just found a fresh fawn on the side of the road too. Your roadkill doesn't even have any meat on its bones!

Sheeeeeeeit.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ah well. My bike is basically roadkill at the moment anyway, so I guess I am in no position to judge.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Here's a raccoon.

New challenge:

Spotted A Shoe the other day - it's a bad intersection to get a photo, so instead we have video with bonus Aprilia V4 sex-noises and blatant disregard for blinky speed limit lights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTcRHRiDjQ

Since I wasn't arrested for pointing wildly at inanimate objects and blasting away, let's see :siren:Your Bike And a Police Vehicle:siren: No decommissioned antiques or your buddy's posurp crown vic. Bonus Extra Points if you're parked illegally in a station lot. Ultra Win Points for Slavvy posting a photo and not getting tasered.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I was close to posting a new challenge. Was really hoping to hear you yell "SHOE!"

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

:siren:Your Bike And a Police Vehicle:siren: No decommissioned antiques or your buddy's posurp crown vic. Bonus Extra Points if you're parked illegally in a station lot. Ultra Win Points for Slavvy posting a photo and not getting tasered.

Parked illegally in the lot next to not one but 3 county Sheriff cars!!

:siren:Its summer, lets see your bike in front of an amusement park ride, like a rollercoaster, ferris wheel, scrambler, etc:siren:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

beaten =(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Parked illegally in the lot next to not one but 3 county Sheriff cars!!

:siren:Its summer, lets see your bike in front of an amusement park ride, like a rollercoaster, ferris wheel, scrambler, etc:siren:

Scooter riders, breaking all the rules. :coal:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Chichevache posted:

Scooter riders, breaking all the rules. :coal:

Bonus features: Here's a shot taken mid-mission-abort at the actual police station. Above and to the left of the scoot you can see the shadow of the cop briskly walking to the car I was photographing, giving me a "what the hell are you doing?" look, which caused me to pull the phone down from "obviously taking a picture" position while also taking a picture.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
A scooter really shouldn't count, thats weak sauce. Mine also has 3 county mounties and a motorcycle plus it was raining. I was even tazed by the the guy that drives the truck on the right.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

It's also your workplace which you ride to anyways. So really, how hard was it?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

So what you're saying is you wave to scooter riders?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Its funny how many motorcyclists won't wave to scooters. Some will, myself included, although I am also surprised by how few scooter riders wave when I'm on my motorcycle and I wave at them.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

EX250 Type R posted:

A scooter really shouldn't count, thats weak sauce. Mine also has 3 county mounties and a motorcycle plus it was raining. I was even tazed by the the guy that drives the truck on the right.

Also, you can't play the scooters don't count card when the scooter in question matches your motorcycles displacement and top speed lol.

That is a crf 250 right?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

lol im jk bro

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Check your transmission privilege

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Its funny how many motorcyclists won't wave to scooters. Some will, myself included, although I am also surprised by how few scooter riders wave when I'm on my motorcycle and I wave at them.

I nod to scooters, but they never nod back :(

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Hopefully current challenge will still be up by Sunday. I keep meaning to go to Margate Dreamland (vintage amusement park)

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Its summer, in the northern hemisphere anyway, someone has to be near an amusement park/fair/etc

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

I nod to scooters, but they never nod back :(

I wave to scooters. I stopped waving to Harley guys, but then I decided I'd rather embarrass them by giving them a big ol' two-handed mom-waving-at-a-surly-child greeting.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Its summer, in the northern hemisphere anyway, someone has to be near an amusement park/fair/etc

TBH I assumed that was simple enough for someone to get I never even bothered last weekend - I was thinking of taking a trip to Saaaafend too.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

This weekend I am def. going to the seaside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Chichevache posted:

I wave to scooters. I stopped waving to Harley guys, but then I decided I'd rather embarrass them by giving them a big ol' two-handed mom-waving-at-a-surly-child greeting.

Thing I loved about biking in France is how enthusiastically friendly the french bikers are - you get foot waggles and hand salutes (easier there as the non-throttle hand is facing the oncoming traffic).

• Locked thread