Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

echomadman posted:

drat, I got my hopes up when i saw the dyno as i have pics of that from last weekend. there is a tunnel a few miles from here but you're not allowed to stop in it.

GoPro stills maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Good timing on this last one, I just rode my bike out to the local indie coffeeshop, ill get a picture when I leave.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Not a serious entry but in this pic of my bike:

you can see the white pillar on the right which contains one of the inlet trunks for my office, which currently has just over a terabit of bandwidth flowing through it. They probably won't let me move my bike into one of the machine rooms to take a more suitable picture though...

Mmmm, though that s1000rr is a serious piece of technology :swoon:

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Dammit and I just shaved my mustache.

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

nsaP posted:

You have no idea how long I've been wAiting for the challenge to be "your bike with a building sized mural of the nation's first President dressed in drag"

New challenge is :siren: Your bike and some ruins:siren:

Like this old church tower I saw. Need to find out the story with it.

Edit: http://cincinnatipreservation.org/preservation-projects/walnut-hills-presbyterian-church-tower/

Got plenty of ruins around here. I wanted to ride around them but it seemed like someone lived just up the hill.

:siren: Since its now riding season why not take a picture of your bike with the most outrageous/obnoxious bike you can find? Bonus if we can't tell which is which. :siren:

Covert Ops Wizard fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 31, 2013

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Rules, man! poo poo is hard to find on a phone screen when you're parked wondering what the latest challenge is

Sorry, I hadn't read the OP in a very long time and forgot. Fixed!

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

doppler posted:

:siren: Your bike parked in front of a train. :siren:

Related:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covert Ops Wizard
Dec 27, 2006

www.amazon.com posted:

I ended up going out and I was going to drive into a creek and see of that was stuck enough. Appears that wasn't necessary. I drove into a Creek and I ended up not being able to get up the other bank. So I got stuck anyways. Never seen my scooter smoke so much as when I just did this. guessing it was creek water on the exhaust.

:siren:The next game is to either have a picture of you getting whatever you ride in the air.. or if you don't have anyone to take a picture.... get a picture of your ride next to something you got air off of.

And so I don't alienate anyone... If your bike can't, or you don't want to jump... take a picture next to a ski lift.
:siren:

Dammit! My DRZ will be done tomorrow, and there's a big set of stairs I've been jumping off of, buuuuuut I'm gonna be working pretty much all day and all night tomorrow. Saturday though :rms:

• Locked thread