Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

orthod0ks posted:

Off topic... what kind of bike is that?

Aprilia, I think? One of those kinda bikes you never see in the states.

The best I can do with a coffee shop is one of the 1000s of Dunkin Donuts within a 10 miles radius of my apartment. Not exactly hipster though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Z3n posted:

:siren: With the most attractive member of the opposite sex you can find, SOs and partners don't count! :siren:

Sneaky bastard.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Strife posted:

Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots:

Damnit dude, where in MA are you? I'm literally 15 minutes from Gillette and was gonna go down and get a picture, never made it though.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Strife posted:

Raynham. I just went down 106, drove through some communities, and came out on route 1. It was a nice little ride, honestly. Probably about 45 minutes.

No poo poo. I live in Norton!

Edit: :hfive:

A Proper Uppercut fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 9, 2012

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Maybe that giant-rear end duck on top of Ride the Ducks counts?

That's the only giant animal I can think of right now, and I ride by it every day. I'll get a picture of it later today.

What the gently caress? I though duckboats were only a Boston thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Day Man posted:

They're in San Francisco, too.

Well poo poo. At least it's good to though those horrible things aren't just around here.

• Locked thread