Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Your bike on a playground. A children's playground with slides and swingsets and poo poo. Inside the fence. School is out, do it.

I had some trouble sleeping the other night so I went for a 2 AM ride. Decided to knock this out while I was at it. Sorry about the lame pic, I can go back during the day if you all want. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
How about taking a photo on the highest point in your region?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Highest accessible point then?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

gently caress you goons I'm gonna ride to the top of the north downs tomorrow.

per wiki posted:

highest point:876 feet

:geno:

Edit
But really, go for it. I phrased it the way I phrased it for a reason. It isn't your fault you live on a wimpy little island, it's your parents'. :colbert:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

:siren:Your motorcycle beside a rude place name.:siren:

Fantastic!

Does Rancho Cucamonga sound racist to anyone else? It's the closest thing I can think of.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

We have multiple Kentucky goons. Someone head out to Hell for Certain, Kentucky. Try to find some of the old Chiche's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_for_Certain,_Kentucky

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

builds character posted:

Actually, it's Spanish for the Richard. Don't be so insensitive.

I am offended that they feminized dick.

edit

I guess Doppler gets to propose the next challenge.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

doppler posted:

:siren: Your bike next to a power station. :siren:

Etiwanda Generating Station, Rancho Cucamonga.

This is a riding forum, so why don't you :siren:get a picture with a horse.:siren:

Now I realize motorcycles are loud and scary, so they'll probably spook a real horse. Use your imagination. Take a picture with a billboard, carousel, or even one of those machines in front of supermarkets that children ride. Just as long as you take a photo with a horse.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

cursedshitbox posted:

Do spouses count? :v:

Only if she's got hooves, Mr. Hands.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Linedance posted:

I'm way late for the dirty place name challenge, but I was riding past and I couldn't not stop.

:laffo: that owns. If no one finishes my :siren:Horse Challenge:siren: by Thursday, July 23rd, then I'd be happy to let you throw a new challenge out for other people to do.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Oglogoth posted:

I live across from Monmouth Park, I will try my best to swing a horse pic.

Awesome! It doesn't have to be a flesh and blood horse, btw, I made allowances for signage, statues, billboards, etc. I'm sure anyone in an American city can easily find a statue of a general on horseback, for example.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Works for me. Got a challenge for us?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

YF19pilot posted:

My guess is that's an old picture which is against the rules.

Oh.:geno:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

koollook124 posted:

Does my sons rocking horse count?

Absolutely!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

koollook124 posted:

How about a picture of your bike in front of a major fast food chain restaurant, in a state you don't live in!

Sorry. :smith: I think outside dawg's exotic dancer challenge is going to stand, since he beat you to the horse challenge. For what it's worth, I love the rocking horse picture!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Or it's trivially easy for someone who lives in a border town like Portland or St. Louis where you can hop across the state line in less than 15 minutes. That's about how long it would take me to get from my house in Oregon to a fast food joint on Mill Plain ave in Vancouver Washington.

Doesn't matter anyway, bro. I just completed the exotic dancer challenge. :c00lbert: Pics when I get home.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HotCanadianChick posted:

Does taking a pic with your mom actually count though?

I hope so, she hasn't retired yet. :quagmire:

Outside Dawg posted:

It's old if this past weekend is too long ago, but whatever
If it is good your bike with an exotic dancer on it( male or female your choice)

Lemme know what you think.

:nws:http://imgur.com/VGlQKzB.jpg:nws:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

Thinking outside the box, I'd give you the win if no-one does better by tomorrrow

:tipshat: I figured we don't have anyone M00ty enough to actually go take a photo with a stripper.

mrking posted:

are those crossed-out people and the car things you've run over or things that ran over you?

Yes.

I actually just liked the old fighter plane concept of marking your kills on the side of your vehicle. I'll change it soon, since I didn't draw a shark face on my front end. I'm thinking it will be replaced with "cell phone destroyer", so I have something to point too when I scream gibberish at rear end in a top hat BMW drivers.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

koollook124 posted:

How about a picture of your bike in front of a major fast food chain restaurant, in a state you don't live in!

I guess since I completed the last challenge (I did, right?) then I'll choose this one as the next!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Here's a raccoon.

New challenge:
:siren:Your bike and a roadkilled shoe.:siren:
You know, one of those single shoes that's always in the road. Bonus points for an unusual one, like a stiletto or a ski boot.

Dammit. I just found a fresh fawn on the side of the road too. Your roadkill doesn't even have any meat on its bones!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ah well. My bike is basically roadkill at the moment anyway, so I guess I am in no position to judge.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Parked illegally in the lot next to not one but 3 county Sheriff cars!!

:siren:Its summer, lets see your bike in front of an amusement park ride, like a rollercoaster, ferris wheel, scrambler, etc:siren:

Scooter riders, breaking all the rules. :coal:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Angrymog posted:

I nod to scooters, but they never nod back :(

I wave to scooters. I stopped waving to Harley guys, but then I decided I'd rather embarrass them by giving them a big ol' two-handed mom-waving-at-a-surly-child greeting.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

This is exclusively how I wave to any road pirates that scowl and point at the ground. Big ol' floppy wave way up in the air, all "HAAAYYYYY!" Makes drivers laugh.

:byewhore:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Snapshot posted:

Getting out for a coffee was a good reason for a ride. I went to the local coffee roaster, Monigram Coffee Roasters in Cambridge, ON (This was the closest I could park; parking is under construction.) If you're ever in Kitchener-Waterloo, it's worth detouring to get a cup, or some beans.

:siren: Let's see your bike with your favourite excuse for a ride. :siren:

My favorite excuse for a ride? Picking up food to eat at home.
:v:Hey babe. It will be warmer if I take the bike since I can get home quicker. Burgers ok? :corsair:

This is one of my favorite threads. It is a shame it has been slow since so few of you can participate. I want to change that. So, from The State Untouched By Ice, I would like to announce the new challenge: :siren:A picture of your bike winterized and stored in the garage with you standing next to it in full gear, forlornly. Preferably in black and white, or some other artistic style.;
:siren:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

YF19pilot posted:

Naturally, this is a challenge I can't participate in, because I live on a tropical/sub-tropical island nation.

I mean you can participate, but this is designed specifically for our meteorologically challenged brethren. We get to ride year round, might as well let them have something.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Can I just take a picture of the empty spot where my bike used to be parked? :smith:

Sure, if you can make it artsy.

Hello darkness my old friend... :emo:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Eh, it has been a week, so I guess you win. :shrug:

What is thy bidding?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Awesome :thumbsup:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Oglogoth posted:

Alright, here is my submission:

Now to take off this getup until spring :(

Hahaha :golfclap:

Well I guess it's up to you to post a new challenge.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

pokie posted:

That's a bespoke Cthulhu mask and fedora on my head in case you can't tell through potato-vision.

Pic next to a stream of running water. Waterfalls are a plus.

Well it has been 3 months and no one has touched this challenge. Looks like it is up to me to try.

Now, I just need to find a creek or a stream in California....

........:geno:

gently caress all y'all, the hose is running. I am claiming it.

Take a photo of your bike against a matching background.
For example, if you have Paint Vagrant's sexy, crimson CBR you could take a photo of it against a brick wall. Or in front of a firetruck.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Slavvy posted:

Chiche it would be really good if you got one of those tank protectors for the crotch area of your tank so that nice blue doesn't get scratched. TIA.

I don't like the idea of trying to keep my bike pretty by preemptively defacing it. :shrug: I haven't seen a protector I liked enough to put on it yet. I honestly think I might prefer to just repaint it (the same beautiful blue of course) when the time comes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

You can get them in clear

I'll look around for them and see if I like any. Everything I saw on Revzilla looked like garbage.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Sagebrush posted:

did you seriously buy an iraqi flag for this

Do you not have one laying around the house?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Slim Pickens posted:

In a way I kinda wish the war was still active, just so I could hear a story about some private getting captured because they snuck off base to catch a Pokemon in Go.

Someone is going to strap their phone to a drone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

builds character posted:

I... I'm so sorry. :smithicide:

Your bike in the water.

You're supposed to post original pictures, not what happens when clutchpuck gets a new Ulysses.

• Locked thread