Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Then you call out another challenge: :siren:A picture of your bike in a tunnel:siren:

drat, I got my hopes up when i saw the dyno as i have pics of that from last weekend. there is a tunnel a few miles from here but you're not allowed to stop in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
This Riding Game just got real, hnasty risked getting sent back to India by homeland security to take that last pic, and you're afraid of some doughnut eaters?

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Bow TIE Fighter posted:

The fairground itself is just an empty field behind the green building, not much to look at, so here's the sign:

Simon says show me :siren: your bike at a scenic overlook. :siren: It doesn't have to be an official one, anyplace up high with a nice view would be fine.

godamnit, i should have posted this in this thread earlier instead of the pics and vids one

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

orthod0ks posted:

Next challenge: Your bike and you in matching underwear.

Sounds like a mission for LeTronFu

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Wow, and here I thought that challenge would take forever

I was going to go to the local Puncher repair shop in the morning for this one. :(

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Strife posted:

What if my bike IS a wicked Harley? Do I win?

You have to park next to one of the CA default bikes, a Ninja 250, an SV650 or a DRZ400sm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Are Cyclopean Octopii a thing in graffiti now? seems odd that both of your sets have them despite coming from different continents

• Locked thread