Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Olde Weird Tip posted:

NEXT CHALLENGE (way easier this time): Your bike in front of a laundromat

where the gently caress do i find a laundromat i don't live in the ussr

edit: apparently I need to be in the seediest part of the seediest city... Do dry cleaners count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Detroit117 posted:

Also, had to swear I would censor it. She is kinda shy :blush:

"teehee I'm really shy!!~~^-^" *titties poppin out everywhere*

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
Homeschooled in Jeet Kun Do, now that's something different.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Mr. Halfabee posted:

Figured I might as well join in. I forgot to bring a proper camera so all I got is this overexposed cellphone picture.

Next to the shed was another rather ugly farmhouse and farm machinery so I guess this might as well count. Yes, there's ice in the ditch. Way too cold.

Next challenge: since my offroad shortcut ended abruptly and I had to wrestle it back around for a bit :siren: your bike in front of an obstacle you'd really love to get across/around/over but can't :siren:

Alternative: your bike next to a large antenna

:geert:

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Tom cruise couldn't reach the footpegs

and compensated it by wailing on the clutch with wild abandon

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

nsaP posted:

Ugh.

(and I'm older than y'all, played that and before that)

Sage, I told a kid I liked games like Quake 3 when I first started working with them and just got a confused face in response. "Like Call of Duty" I said next. "Ohhhhh"

I've also showed kids Wolfenstein as an example of what I played and their response was "It looks like minecraft!" Well...yep.

Wolfenstein? Wow you really are old.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

BlackMK4 posted:

I played Wolf3D with my dad when I was a kid... I'm 26. He's not that old :v:
I miss the glory days of q3dm17 rail only 1v1 osp. No current FPS comes close in terms of twitch accuracy and gameplay speed. :(

There's a cottage industry of quakealikes still going strong today. Yeah titanfall is a boring walk simulator but you have more to choose from than AAA titles only.

Also tf2 is still the best fps ever sorry!

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Bandits are like a couch on wheels! :haw:

:siren: Contrast! A cruiser on a trail, you completely dressed to the nines on a piece of poo poo, you get my drift. :siren:

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
A few months (a year?) ago there was a bit of an upset because a bunch of certified beef was actually unspecified retired horse from bulgaria et al. If you're the EU it's not good to find out your $$$ plan to keep creutzfeldt-jakob out of the supermarkets is foiled by a handful entrepreneurial middlemen.

Then a bunch of people went "oh no that so bad!" "i wonder how horses taste" and some specialized horse butcher saw his sales jump up dramatically. So, you know, good with the bad and all that.

Also frikandellen.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

OSU_Matthew posted:

Wasn't it partially because Romania had recently banned horses from being ridden on the roads, so suddenly everyone had to figure out what to do with the family vehicle?

Haha, I just remember Ikea trying to insist that there was no horse meat in their US meatballs when all this was coming out.

Yep!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

What the gently caress, an Arkansas moto goon.
You're new around here, right?

Nope.

CloFan posted:

Had to put on timer and it ran out of battery after this shot, good enough?

If so, :siren: Your bike next to modern abstract art :siren:

• Locked thread