Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
One of the more recent headlines without a story:

"Teen Bonds With Foster Mother During Lesson In Using Cosmetics To Conceal Bruises"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

epenthesis posted:

Weird Al Honors Parents' Memory With 'Tears In Heaven' Parody

Probably the the first time The Onion ever left my jaw hanging.

In that same spirit, Child On First Day At Refugee Camp Misses Dead Parents.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

A worthy successor to Romney: 'This Is Why They Call Me Turnaround Mitty From Comeback City'

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

This led me to Abused Child Running Out of Black Crayon, which might be my new favorite headline+picture combo.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program

It's really difficult watching the video while also trying to simultaneously read the jokes on two different news tickers, but ultimately worth the effort.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Adding to this:

UConn Holding ‘Football 101’ Clinic For Female Fans

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Blast Fantasto posted:

Jesus Christ, Clickhole is the greatest.

Agreed.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Quiz: Who Gives a gently caress?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

"Your honor, technically speaking, there is no true knowledge outside of mathematics."

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

40 Cities, 40 Sandwiches

quote:

Tags: CITIES - WOW - SANDWICHES

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Quiz: Are You Down With Milk??

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

I am a milk clown.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

My name is Praetorius and I'm here to say:
I want to lead you in battle today.
Those barbarian tribes better pray.
'Cause Rome's going to do pretty okay!
Unless we lose, which is a distinct possibili-tay

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

100 Celebrity Birthdays

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

"I still got this Slim Jim, though," added Renaldo, holding up the snack food at face-level.

Still possibly my favorite sentence in an Onion article.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Forceholy posted:

Why do some goons hate Vice? I've seen support split 50/50 on the forums. It is because it's run by a bunch of strung out hipster yuppies or because Gavin McInnes is a Libertarian MRA douche?

Whether or not Vice is good depends a whole lot on which part of Vice you're actually watching. Vice News and the HBO show put out respectable journalism on a relatively consistent basis, while the Vice website is loaded with "This Lolcat Will Give You So Many Feels That You Can't Even" and all the other hipster bullshit that you always hear about like taking acid and going to a dog show or whatever. Watch "This Is What Winning Looks Like" if you want an example of something good they've put out.

Also yeah, McInnes is a douche.

For Onion content, a timeless classic.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

New SeaWorld Show Just Elephant Drowning In Large Tank Of Water With No Explanation

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Softface posted:

Not too long ago we were talking about the Onion article that most resembles our lives, and [url="https:///article/report-its-not-okay-to-just-start-talking-to-peopl-29610"]this one[/url] definitely fits the bill for me.

This article will forever be most relevant to my life and is my secret fear.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Quiz: Will it be October?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

canyoneer posted:

Didn't the forums commission a documentary on it a few years ago?

Don't know about that, but Three Word Phrase did a comprehensive comic about it a while ago:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/can-you-get-over-your-ex-3234

NoEyedSquareGuy has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Oct 22, 2015

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

This is up now, and I'm already on my way to losing between 3 and 91 pounds.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

“APES LIVE ON ME! APES gently caress EACH OTHER AND EAT EACH OTHER RIGHT HERE ON SATURN!” screams Saturn.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The 7 Worst Reviews Of My Private Carousel Business That I Have To Admit Make Some Pretty Good Points
This is loving amazing.

I have to drive home on the 405 every day and the traffic is always terrible. Had no idea it was carousel related. Very angry.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

SEE MORE: gently caress THIS

NoEyedSquareGuy has a new favorite as of 22:11 on Jun 17, 2016

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

6 Quick And Easy DIY Ways To Deprive Your Neighbor Of Sunlight Until He Is Translucent And Sick

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

The Greatest Restaurant In The World: Discovering A New Era Of Food At Noma

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Disgrace: The CEO Of Beans Has Stepped Down Amid Reports That There Can’t Be A CEO Of Beans

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Here Are 4 Pics Of The Nasty Prez O-BUMPER Dipping His BUNGLER’S FINGERS In People’s SOUP AND MILK In Order To DESTROY LUNCH For All America

quote:

His NASTY BUNGLER’S FINGERS come sneaking through her window like SNAKES IN THE NIGHT.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Today was a great day for The Onion and ClickPatriothole.

Our Brave Savior: Donald Trump Is Working TIRELESSLY To Return The Precious White Orbs Obama STOLE From The FURIOUS Dwarf King That Lives Under America

Man Surveys Party For Next Group To Silently Stand In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Leading The Resistance: eBaum’s World Is Offering Exclusive Access To An Unreleased ‘Salad Fingers’ Episode For Anyone Who Brings Them The Scalp Of A Nazi