Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

We're not allowed to post real world news stories that are so farcical that read like Onion stories, right? :(
e: Sorry I thought this was D&D

New Social Networking Site Changing The Way Oh, Christ, Forget It

TurnipFritter has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Mar 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Jean Teasdale's articles are fantastic. Will Semi-Success Spoil Jean Teasdale? and Here's To The Next 40 Years Of Jean! are probably the best ones.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

They're just going to loving town on him, and I loving LOVE IT.

It really is wonderful and helps take the sting out of knowing this man is a legitimate contender for a leadership position in the United States.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Robert Denby posted:

In light of what happened this morning, The Onion just changed one of their headlines:

This is, unfortunately, the first thing I thought of when I heard the news.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Dacap posted:

I think the Onion version of Biden may be starting to come true

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/09/joe-biden-cruisers-diner-_n_1869063.html

Going by the look on his face, President Ordained Minister Troll does not approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The youtube channel occasionally comes up with gems. Porkin' across America is about an hour long, the first 45 minutes are basically one huge setup for the last 15 and it's totally worth it. It's a goddam Greek tragedy about the disintegrating life of a man who is really, really into pork products.

I couldn't get past the second episode where they put the dog down.