Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am like a crow or a hotel guestbook.... :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Now I got a hankering to watch The Fugitive again :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know when you put it together like that it actually seems a little unusual!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kinda sad that out of all the media it was Clickhole that actually produced a reasonable and thoughtful piece on the Colin Kaepernick "controversy"

Jerusalem has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Sep 2, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They had to go SOMEWHERE after they gave up their gently caress nest to those guys who needed a mosque v:shobon:v

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yvonmukluk posted:

And it means they're not likely to be descrating innocent gazebos.

Vile teens! :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tim Kaine Clearly Ate Rocket Pop During Pence’s Rebuttal

The picture is incredible :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I thought this line was a hell of a burn:

"News that Pence had vanished touched off a panic in Indiana, where residents feared that he might return to resume his political career."

Then I read the last one:

"Reportedly, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie offered to fill in for Pence in the event that he became unable to fulfill his duties. That offer was declined."

:drat:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Michelle Obama to DNC: After this Election....

The final line, as always, is amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Very sad today...

This one is a mixture of :stare: and :negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

This Will Change The Way You Watch ‘Apocalypse Now'
Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘Apocalypse Now’ is one of the most brilliant and complex war films ever made. Here are some incredible behind-the-scenes stories that will change the way you watch ‘Apocalypse Now’ forever.

Harrison Ford makes a salient point.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

VolticSurge posted:

Here. This should clear things up a bit. Be sure to watch at least one of their videos (any one of them,they're all the same),and you'll get the gist.

Did I just get Kellyed? This is a parody website, right? RIGHT!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Number 4 is amazing.

Edit:

President-Elect Trump whispers to White House Chef...

Jerusalem has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Nov 16, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Innovation FTW!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joe Biden is considering a 2020 run for President :vince:

Also, Secretary of State John Kerry hasn't had his last adventure just yet.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm not sure if the Bear (and it's ultimate fate) or the enraged Diamond-Man were the best part.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Onion Film Standard Reviews Rogue One

Man, Rosenthal isn't shy about really ripping into the previous year's big Star Wars thing :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

quote:

What’s even more impressive is that many of these blotchy, middle-aged perverts have daughters the same age as the waitresses they come to stare at, but they either don’t care or have a disturbing ability to compartmentalize!

Jesus Christ :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jet Jaguar posted:

As YouTuber James Leitner was looking through footage of Barack Obama from over the years, he discovered something downright eerie: A lone seagull has been following the president wherever he goes.

Eerie: This Compilation Proves That A Lone Seagull Has Been Following Obama Everywhere For Years

This is absolutely perfectly put together, amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Another John Kerry article - I guess they're getting these done while they still can :(

The final line is, as always, incredible.

On a more terrifying note: How Republicans Plan To Repeal And Replace Obamacare

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

quote:

Maybe Donald Trump isn’t a willing agent, but Russia is blackmailing him with some kind of incriminating file, and the only copy of the file might be on a CD-ROM, and that CD-ROM could be in a shiny metal briefcase. If the briefcase were in a black Mercedes that was driving away, Trump’s presidential limo could chase after the Mercedes through a bustling European city. Both cars would be driving extremely fast and breaking many traffic laws, so police would start chasing both the Mercedes and Trump’s limo. Many of the pursuing police cars might crash into things, and some police cars could get flung into the air. The CIA and FBI indicated “total certainty” of this assessment, and the NSA indicated “moderate certainty.”

The whole article is amazing but the above I particularly loved.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Powaqoatse posted:

They embed automatically though? I guess maybe unless you have adblock or something

For me on Firefox, if I don't disable tracking protection while browsing SA, twitter links don't embed and have to be clicked on to see what they are.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Going through this I found this goofy ol' favorite :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Plus one last (:smith:) Diamond Joe article

Well, last one with him officially the President of Vice, at least.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Black Man Out Of Work

quote:

According to sources, the local black resident has cycled through at least three different occupations since turning 40, and was in serious danger of losing his job four years ago. Reports indicate that after taking the position in 2009, he faced daily antagonism from his mostly white colleagues, who reportedly never stopped questioning his qualifications and competence, a situation that is said to have made it difficult for him to perform the duties assigned to him.

As such, sources asserted that the man faced greater challenges in the workplace than a white person with the same job would have, and had to work much harder to achieve even the smallest amount of respect. Acquaintances noted the working conditions soon began to take a visible toll on his health.

Great bookend to their first article about President Obama.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

“There are a few men marching as well, so they must be the ones supervising this whole thing, and thank God for that"

Amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I had forgotten all about this. Also, something magical happened because the comments on the video are actually good and fun!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The included picture is incredible :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah that's adorable :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Phantom of the Supreme Court

I love their Supreme Court stuff :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

quote:

During one breakthrough moment, Sessions identified a picture he had taken of a car that is often suspiciously parked outside Jeff Sessions’ house as his own car.

“Oh, sweet Jesus. This goes right to the top,” Sessions said to himself as his eyes darted around the corkboard, his tie slack around his neck and shirt covered in sweat stains

This one is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am so disappointed we didn't get DESPERATE WOMAN SETTLES FOR rear end in a top hat NATION WITHOUT MUCH MONEY