Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LuckyCat posted:

I rerolled on Mischief after deciding Vaniki wasn’t for me. Forgot that when Mischief first began some guy was bankrolling me and I had a ton of twink gear and plat already. Didn’t quite make it to my goal of 1-30 today but I’ll take it. 29 Zerker named Divi if anyone wants to group up, invite me to their guild, or just chat!

Zerker is 51 now. Mischief is so much more populated than Vaniki by a mile.

The Zerker epic is also.. really easy? Back in the day I never even attempted the SK epic because of what it entailed but after 2ish hours of work I’ve done the first 2 fights and if I had help could feasibly wrap this up pretty quick here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have been having so much fun on Mischief. Vaniki was a ghost town compared to this place. I've made lots of friends and made lots of characters. If anyone is on Mischief, this is me:

-Divi (58 zerk)
-Alranek (49 cleric)
-Steenky (47 sham) -currently playing

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The concept of applications and leadership in video games makes me laugh.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’ve got a presence on Mischief and another goon buddy as well. It’s high pop with people at all levels, and loot is abundant.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Count me in on the TLP in May unless it has dumb rules. I’d love to level a cleric if we get a guild going. I always want to play cleric but mainly play solo and it’s just not the same.