Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Awesome! Very nice and thorough OP, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
FML, is there a way to redeem more than one LoN claim-a-pack at a time? I don't have the willpower to click through the menus 70+ times in a row. I've been redeeming them and then opening them 5 at a time, but this takes forever.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
You foolish fools! If you were going to remake the guild, it should have been named <FYGM>. That guild name is the best guild name.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Cliff Racer posted:

Playing for free I only seem to have one choice of starting location. Is the OP a c/p from the old thread or outdated in some other way?

Brand new as of 3/16/12. What's your name? Don't forget to /autojoin serverwide.gchat:fygm and get a guild invite to <Ascending Fearboners>. See you in game!

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Have Some Flowers! posted:

Is the Fellowship Experience mechanic still in the game? How does that work, and experience sharing from a higher level killing mobs for someone else lower level in the same group?

In a fellowship, you can opt to share xp, which will siphon off a percentage of what you earn (unsure on the exact amount) and split it amongst the others in the fellowship who are also opted in to sharing. The xp gets stored as Vitality (think rested xp if you ever played WoW) which will basically give you bonus xp on the other character(s) until you use it all up. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that if you have your xp set to 100% AA, you will only give other characters AA Vitality, and vice versa.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Tolain posted:

The worst part of EQ for me is getting relevant information. So much stuff I look up is circa 2004 and I have no idea whats changed. We seem to have some pretty pro monks here, so I had some monk questions. I'm level 70 with ~450aa.

1) Monk forums said to pretty much ignore enhanced aggression and planar power until you have thousands of aa. Why is that? Is it something that's obsolete until way later on, or what? I could see with gear way back when, having stuff at the attack cap was probably rare, but I think every piece of gear I have now has between 10-40attack on it, so that cap is definitely in play.

2) Kick mastery? The two posts I read on it said they only added 10 damage per rank to each base kick. that doesn't seem too hot right now. Am I wrong and is it something that should be prioritized?

3) Obsolete AA? I also read strikethrough can reach 100% really easily with only 6 ranks in it, VOA gear, and a few ranks of other aa. On that note, what about slippery attacks? It seems like if strikethrough is easily maxed, slippery attacks would also be pretty useless.

4) Whats a good level to leave crippling strike at? Damage doesnt seem like a big deal at all considering when you would want to use it, so does snare max out at a certain point? At rank one it seems pretty weak and they can still flee pretty quickly

5) Combat stability/agility? I was maxing it out as I leveled, but again, the monk forums made it sound like after rank 15 or so the returns arent worthwhile till way later.

I'm not a monk, but I can comment on some of these, at least.

1) Enhanced Aggression is lovely as gently caress; it gives you like 5atk cap increase from worn items per rank, and it costs like 5/rank and then goes up in cost. Terrible investment. Planar Power is slightly better, but when you hit 80, HoT gear will have a lot of heroic stats, so the gains will be minimal. It's 5/rank all the way up to max.

2) Kick Mastery (as I understand it) adds 10 BASE damage to kicks, which is very good. It's like having 10 more weapon damage on your weapon, but for kicks.

3-4) Don't have info, really couldn't tell ya.

5) The returns diminish as you go up in ranks, BUT it is absolutely worth it to max out while your AA count is low, so that you can take as much advantage of the AA bonus to buy out the expensive, not very exciting passives as possible. It's a bit of a slog to max out, but you'll be glad you did.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Republicans posted:

I may jump in on this just to powerlevel something and revisit all the old zones from when I actually played this game in earnest. How high would I and my merc have to be to duo Velious raid content?

Ignore Lemonslol; You could likely solo Velious raid content at 65, with a full set of defiant and some AA's. The higher, the easier it will be. Also, it may depend on your class some. What he was referring to is later raids, that are instances. Mercs can't enter those places, but anything up until PoTime, you should be all set.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

cryptoclastic posted:

The Luclin/PoP era necro spells are now practically worthless. Took a look at the 61-70 spells in PoTranquility. For 200plat I can have a level 61 spell that does more than double any of my current DoTs. I just need to get that 200 plat, as it seems like I loaded all my cash off when I quit.

What server? There are a number of richer goons (Landric/Frokka/Bojangles) who don't mind parting with some pocket change to help you get going.

Keith Stone posted:

What do you guys think: Keep leveling and return to epic hunting later or just give the whole thing a pass?

If you are on Luclin, ask literally any of the goons in the channel, and probably half of them can come out and solo any of your epic fights. If the 1.0 is lovely, definitely either try to muscle through it, or do the 1.5 prequest, and definitely get your 1.5/2.0 done, because the clicky is awesome and irreplaceable.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

xZAOx posted:

So in other news, big thanks to Kodaji/GodIsInTheTrees for all the help and assistance! Answering all my nub questions, farming me up a weapon for when I hit 75, and running me through several of my 1.5 fights. Pretty sure he's been helping all kinds of people out too, not just me by far. We unfortunately hit a roadblock last night when we found out, at midnight, that I apparently have to do all the Plane of Justice trials to get a 7th hammer key, lawl. So it sucks that it was unexpected, but the trials themselves sound pretty fun to do (except for running back through the jail every drat time), so it's both good and bad. Hopefully some other 60/70s goons will want to join me this evening to run some of them to get themselves keyed, or otherwise get a higher level to run me through them too :)

If I recall correctly, only one person per group has to have the key to the 7th hammer; I'll be on this afternoon and tonight, and I have one. Also, Kodaji is a nub.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Following the hotzones is typically a good idea. At 68(?) if you go to the farm in Dragonscale Hills, it's very good xp; there are repeatable tasks to kill the beetles/birds/scarecrows, and it's usually pretty easy to find people to go. What server?

As for mercs, a tank merc will probably work out for you for a while longer. If you kite a lot, or that kind of thing, you might consider a wizard dps merc to double up on damage/kite speed, but that's purely conjecture.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Peechka posted:

So a few questions If I might. Its been so long I was wondering what AA are most important to have. I have the endless quiver, some of the combat ferocity and archery Mastery 3 along with some others.

I have also heard of this headshot ability. Is this still viable today? Should I spend the AAs to get this ranked up? I have been searching around the net but info is sketchy. There are guides that have the ranger pulling tons of mobs and using some AOE bow spell to headshot every mob for quick AA. But I have heard rumors that this got nerfed?

Also we had a discussion amongst ourselves as to the viability of just using a straight up bow for dmg in a group vs melee. The bow I have is pretty decent, its like 26/20 so its pretty fast and it hits pretty hard, I just think melee is better.

1) For rangers, the basic basics are EQ and AM3 if you want to use your bow at all, ever. Melee wise, it's vital to pick up Ambidexterity and Sinister strikes, then I would max out Combat Fury and Weapon Affinity asap. If you feel like you might have to do any tanking, I would pick up Combat Agility/Stability as well. It doesn't hurt to have more HP, so pick up Natural Durability. From there, I would invest in the spell masteries (Spell Casting Reinforcement/Spell Casting Mastery) and then nuke and heal crit aa's. If you want to bow it up, invest in trick shots, and nuke crits as well.

2) Headshot is boss mode. If you want to do it before the 80's, it will be a little bit harder/slower, because at 73, you the the aoe root/snare that makes it a step easier, but you will only have Hail of Arrows to "bow nuke" with, and at 86 you get Called Shots, which is similar but on a different timer. This means that you will just have to rely on plinking away at regular bow speed for headshot to fire, which really is fine if you have any patience; the spells do 4x bowshots on the targets, thus giving you a way to try to force a Headshot to fire off quicker. The nerf was brutal, but Headshot is still very viable. They made it so that Headshot will only fire on a mob you have targetted, so no more AoE Headshotting for 20aa per pull. Still, though, you can grind out xp probably faster than anything else you try to do solo or in a group. So, viable? Yes. Difficult? Also yes.

3) The short answer is that melee is better unless you invest heavily into bow. It takes less aa's to make melee better than bow, so most rangers generally go that route. I did melee aa's (a long rear end time) before bow ones, but you could do it the other way if you felt so inclined.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

cryptoclastic posted:

So um, what do people use in place of SoW potions these days?

Everyone made bards and shaman. Failing that, I think (almost?) everybody has a claimable mount in their /claim window, so SoW typically isn't a huge deal. In the 50's everyone can buy Innate Run Speed AA's, and that mitigates the problem even further.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
It sounds like a lot of the problems here are stemming from a couple of sources: the PLing is one of them, and hand in hand with that is not ever grouping/having to group. I absolutely understand the desire to PL though, because when you get into the game, it's not very alluring to fart around at low levels and see everyone else up in the 60's-80's playing together and linking gear with more HP on it than you have total.

If you molo/PL to 65 or 70 and then need to group, there's a steep learning curve waiting there for you. This is why (typically) I haven't really done a lot of PLing beyond delivering shammy buffs for people of all levels, and then headshotting once people have hit that 60-ish+ range. My assumption was that the buffs just take out some of the difficulty with handling things, and make it less trouble without removing the need to pay attention and learn anything; by the time you're in the 60's with any given class, I figure you've had about 30 levels worth of time to figure out what your class can do, basically, and then you can go from there. Figuring out how to pull is a complex thing. When you are below a certain level, pulling works one way (harmony for bard/ranger/druid/cleric/enchanter, FD and snare for necro, sk, monk kind of in there) but as you level you're given new tools (which I won't list, because there are many) and as you will find with a lot of things in EQ, you have to take the time to learn how to use them, and become familiar with the little quirks they have.

As for augs, softcaps, mechanics, etc... who really gives a flying gently caress? Until you hit about 80, and even then only if you are a tank, none of that poo poo matters. At all! I do agree, though, that info is scarce online. Alla is pretty good if you want to know about a spell or a mob or a quest, but as far as class specific info, the best you're going to do is ask in game; there are a lot of goons who have been playing for a bajillion years, and failing that, even General chat can be helpful and good. Also, there is a class channel for every class (/join classname) and people in there tend to be rather helpful and fairly informed, in my experience.

In short:

1) I encourage you to try to group as you level. It may be slightly slower, but has intangible benefits.

2) Absolutely do stop for some AA when you get up in your 50's and 60's. It gives you time to really settle into your class' abilities, and will help you to look at the AA's you will want to buy as a foundation. Each class has a ridiculous list of AA to go through, and if you are brand new and don't start until 80, you will be lost.

3) If you don't know, ask; many goons are not dickheads, and will likely help you to figure things out. I wouldn't bombard any one person (me, you motherfuckers!) with questions, but do ask in the channels if you can't get something sorted out/find any info on it.

4) SOE putting all the spells in PoK is a good move, and I feel that will help people have a better handle on what their class capabilities are. Everyone should pick up all their spells every level, and hopefully have some time to use them/become familiar.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

xZAOx posted:

Help me out here - at 70, are there augs I should be going for? I thought the anniversary ones were over my level. Same with the fabled augs. I've put in a few that I've ran upon, but I definitely haven't went to the trouble yet of trying to dig them out. Stacking heroics? You mean the heroic stats?

Farming augs is only worth it if you plan on staying in that level range for a long time not really worth it until later on. I do recommend picking up any augs that you come across in your hot zone leveling (all of the hot zones have an aug that drops zone wide, by the way) and slot them into whatever you anticipate to be your longest lasting piece of gear will be, but don't waste any time that you could be grouping/xping/doing something worthwhile on farming augs that will be of marginal benefit and quickly replaced later on.

I don't know what the gently caress he's talking about with "stacking" heroics either. Yeah, ideally, you want heroic stats on your augs, but I'm pretty sure that once you hit 80, all of the augs have heroic stats on them, so it's not like you have to pick and choose and be really selective. As you near max level, there are augs that have some AC/no AC and are suited for melee/casters as a result, but that doesn't come until later and is really painfully obvious if you look at the stats on the aug at all. Even if you're a melee and you pick up what would be optimally a "caster" aug, it still doesn't matter that much unless you're trying to tank. More HP/Mana/Endurance is generally always good, for everyone.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Peechka posted:

BTW are tank mercs still viable 80+ content?

In my experience, A J5 tank is good up through T1 VoA zones, meaning that with slows and heals, it can tank mobs without much trouble. Named will cost your healer more stress and mana, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. The main concerns are that they don't do well with multiple mobs. As you go further into VoA, though, I think they diminish significantly in effectiveness and survivability.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

xZAOx posted:

But when it comes to leveling, is there a certain "tier" of gear you need from previous expansions before you can go to tier 1 of the next? Like, "you probably need group tier 3 from Underfoot to move into HoT, then group tier 2 of HoT to move into VoA group tier 1"? With a lot of it requiring tradeskills (it seems, at least), feels like that could be a problem.

I'm sure having later tier gear from HoT will make VoA tier 1 easier (as an example), but wasn't sure if it was really worth it, as opposed to just exp'ing in HoT zones, looting what you see, but moving on when the exp slows down.

Also, I found this awesome link: http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24035 . Gives an overview of quests and notable things about each expansion, like some clickies and augs you may want to farm up. I want to go to Dreadspire Keep for a damage aug and Pouch of Curses :D

And is the Underfoot Prayer Shawl quest worth doing these days, in terms of the end piece of gear? Seems like a bitch, but just curious.

There are no hard restrictions for getting the first tier of gear from any of the recent expansions. You can level to 80 and immediately go from naked/whatever gear you had straight to HoT T1 gear by buying it in bazaar/bumming it off people/etc. The combines to make the armors are non-tradeskill no fail combines. VoA T1 is the same, but requires level 85.

The only "requirement", so to speak, for moving from one expansion's content to the next, is that you are geared enough/have enough AA's to be able to handle tanking/surviving AoE's/doing enough dps for it to be a viable place to grind.

Most of Underfoot is lovely and not worth doing, in my semi-uninformed opinion. Everyone has said it was needlessly difficult when appropriately leveled and geared, and with the availability of newer gear there's no reason to go back and waste the effort to farm up weaker gear unless you just want to experience the content/see what the zones are like.

There are some cool things to get from older raids, but you won't be soloing/one grouping those, most likely, unless you have some 95's who have done the content before. Some things you can zerg, but a lot of things require coordination and/or very specific things to be done, so they need more bodies than 6 people.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Dizz posted:

Am I better off training weapon skills now while I'm still at a low level or would i be safe with a healing merc and my pet tanking aggro while I slap and poke at the enemy's backside?

I wouldn't bother taking any time out of grinding or whatever to train weapons skills. Just use your weapons and put in your low skill weapons whenever you want to stay current.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Meow Tse-tung posted:

Especially if it's like the new freeport. God that zone blows. Last time I ran through on my 85 wizard some new see-invis militia mob quadded me for 64k hits. What the gently caress.

I don't even play any more, and just happened to read the last couple pages of this thread, and I just had to chime in and say gently caress New Freeport. It's a horrible, ugly, brown-gray, mud maze. I also didn't like when they revamped the Commonlands, or the Desert of Ro, but those changes were less egregious, I feel.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Join the serverwide.gchat:fygm channel. If anyone on server is online, there's good odds they have some plat/gear kicking around, and there's bound to be some in the guild bank for sure.

E: Also posting your character's name in thread is good for people to find you and rain buffs on you.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
You can try using a macro, and put each kick on a separate line. It won't completely fix things, but it could mitigate some of the annoyance. However, if you do that, you'll need to be aware that it won't show you the timers, so you'll have to still have to (one? maybe two?) button mash, and if the skills are on different timers, you won't have an easy way to see when things refresh.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Rainbow_Horse posted:

I am downloading EQ right now. Is the goon guild active on Luclin? Who can I contact for an invite once I've gotten myself in game?

I've already bought a gold account or whatever and I have the next 12 hours to dead head myself into a mid-level situation.

I want to be level 100 and I need your help!
:goonsay:

Race/Class undetermined. I think I'll flip a coin once I narrow it down to two choices.

The most important thing is to /autojoin serverwide.gchat:fygm and then /join the channel. I believe the goon guild went under because of seasonal drop offs in people playing, but you can always join Black Dragon Legion, which is a pretty huge guild full of people who are relatively helpful. My characters are in that guild (and I'm an officer, but that doesn't really mean anything) so if you just go in the lobby and ask in general or send a random member a tell, you can get an invite no prob and have access to guild bank/portal/etc.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Rainbow_Horse posted:

What is your in game name goon sir?

You can add Landric, Frokka, and Bojangles to your friends list, but I'm still pretty much retired and only log in sporadically; literally anyone in BDL can refer you to an officer for an invite; the guild leader spends a ton of time in the bazaar selling stuff while she's working (from home) and tabs in and out pretty often, so you can head there and send Violettafire a tell for a guild invite for sure.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

MrTheDevious posted:

You'll want level 81 for the HoT armor I believe, not 80. You also need the 2.0, which as said above, is dirt simple minus Anguish. You cannot do Anguish at 80 unless you have probably 2 groups, but I can solo it for you when you're ready if you're still on test. Takes maybe half an hour since we just have to clear Trash, then I auto-attack KTH for a few, then swarm another set of trash and auto-attack Jelvan for a few and you snag orb.

HoT T1 is usable at 80.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
So, for the people left on Luclin/newcomers to Luclin, what are you all looking at for playtimes? I caught a few of the earlier arrivals out hunting at low-ish levels, but the last half dozen or so times I've logged in it's only been people from Test in the serverwide channel, and they were AFK. I am still waffling on the idea of coming back for real, but it's super fun to dick around and help out lowbies/do epics, so I'm pretty much always down to do that kind of thing.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Zanzabar posted:

No, I won't do butt stuff.

I think we can dispense with the pretenses here.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
I could bring my 80 bard for Anguish, maybe. I've been starting to feel the itch, so maybe (maybe!) I'll even have Landric make a reappearance.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

Huge pain in the testes, agreed.

What's the serverwide/test goon channel? I couldn't find it going back a few pages in the thread.

serverwide.gchat:fygm

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Anguish was okay/interesting at level, but the MPG trials (raid and group, actually) were the part that I really really liked.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Creative Bicycle posted:

Just wanted to chime in and ask/brag about this fucker http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=16603

Every other raid mob in the zone is quite easy by comparison, including the queen, but this assmaster is a real bitch for my 3 man crew of levels 86-87 with j5 mercs. After about 5 wipes I finally figured out that the trick to him, as if you let the AEs spawn they are pretty much unresistable and pulse damage out for a long, long time.

Anyone else ever tried him? I always see him up even if no other named are in the zone, now i know why.

I killed him a while back; the key to managing the add things is to just snare them. They move so slowly that if you snare them, they can't move at all, and as long as you keep them away from you, you're alright. If you have a ranger (like me) it makes it relatively easy because you can just spam entrap on them. It takes some attention, but it's very doable, and the better your dps as a whole is, the easier it will all go for you. Dat overhaste.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Medullah posted:

Okay, few test/newbie questions -

I decided to use my SK and Bard, with a Cleric merc. What should the 2nd be? Wizard? Levels are 65 and 71.

The SK is a powerleveled twink. Meaning, he has crappy skills and almost no spells. Anyone have any recommendations on easy ways to raise skill levels (spell and physical) so he's actually somewhat useful? And what < 60 spells should I pick up? I got all the 61-65 ones, and a few of the 50-60, but I don't know if there are "necessary" spells that are less than 50.

I don't know about what SK spells to pick up really, but if you invest heavily in the Mastery of the Past AA it will let you never fizzle spells below a certain level. You won't be able to immediately cast your level appropriate spells, BUT it will make leveling spells much faster because you never fizzle your low level casts. Also, you can stop by a SK Guildmaster (in PoK or wherever) and just spend plat to apply your practices that you get for leveling (yeah, remember that poo poo?) to bump up some skills.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Are you in the goon chat channel? I can power you through some aa's really quick to get at least that much sorted out. I'm Landrice in game.

/autojoin serverwide.gchat:fygm

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Flarestar posted:

So is pretty much everyone playing on Test now, or do we still have a bunch active on Luclin?

I made the switch, and some others from Luclin have as well. I don't know who's still there, to be honest. I still haven't gotten a feel for the population of Test, and there's never anyone in the lfg tool, but it was kind of that way on Luclin too. Hopefully as people realize Test is free and awesome, more people will switch and until SoE figures out what's happening, there will be a golden age of a populous server.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Alternately, you can raise your smithing to 37 by using practices at a guildmaster trainer (note: you can only raise TS to 50 via trainers. After that you have to do combines).

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
I have a question for the higher level players; my (93, but I'm going to level him soon) ranger is in full T4 Hot armor, and I don't know what gear to aim for after that. Are there mote/vendor type stuff for jewelry like in HoT? What should I be on the lookout for for RoF armor in the bazaar? I played a little bit of VoA but quit before I started gearing up through that; is that the stuff I should be looking for?

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Yeah, I'm in "full" full T4, with jewelry/etc, and it's all auged up. I was just hoping there would be an easy way to get everything at once, like you can/could with HoT at 80. I looked around alla for a bit and found how to make RoF T1, so I guess that's what I'll be looking for.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
If there's still an offer of plat infusions going on, Landrice could use one, and it would be much appreciated. In cosmic exchange, I will be headshotting pretty much whenever I'm on, and will gladly take along anyone between 62 (min to group with me at 93) and 80-ish, when the reg xp slows down, but aa is still good. Thanks in advance!

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Freeze_Dried_Chives posted:

gently caress The Grey, god I hate this ugly boring zone. Doing the Beastlord epic was going just smoothly until I had to come here. 15 hours later and still no drops from these stupid rock dudes. Grrrrrrr.

Now that I am done venting, can someone explain to me how to tell if a 2h weapon is going to be better than 2 1h weapons? The three in question are 29/35, 15/32+13/24.

What level are you? You should be using fast fist weapons; also, as soon as you can get them (55?59?) you will want to pick up Ambidexterity and Sinister Strikes AA's for dual wielding, if Beastlords get those, and I think they do. Until you start AAing, I'd say it's really a matter of preference for what weapons you want to use, but a 32 delay 1h is pretty awful for dps.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
Derrrp, I'm so dumb! I just logged into live and bought myself some Fear Touched in the bazaar for pretty cheap, so I have chest, legs, and two bracers available for repeat copy in the coming days. I might log into live and headshot for like 2 hours with a paying group to fun a full set. This is good.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007

Flarestar posted:

Bard dps is not pretty-drat-low once you're AA'd and geared (Flare typically sits around 3.5k - 4.5k, and he's barely over 2k AA), and they're actually very capable tanks - a bard main tanked for a raid guild on Luclin for several years, in fact. Most of you have a lot of misconceptions about bards due to either grouping with bad ones, or only ever really being exposed to bards that are buffboxes.

Weeellll, that's sort of true. That wasn't just any bard, that was Mortenson. He was about as maxed out as you can be as a bard, and he only MT'd stuff that was already on farm, as I recall. That's not to dismiss his accomplishments, cause dude could throw down. Probably the best bard I've ever seen, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
You can copy over all your dudes, and you can even recopy (to dupe items) characters, every 8 hours. No cooldown between characters.