Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Have Some Flowers! posted:

Just in case this helps anyone, but if you log in with your old account and you're missing you last 2 inventory slots, there's a little gnome parcel merchant next to the Dogle bank in the Plane of Knowledge where you can reclaim the stuff that was in those slots.

I think you only have until 4/15/2012 to do it, though.

I was freaking out because my Epic was in one of those slots.

I didn't see it :( Where is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
FINALLY got my Berserker moved over to Luclin!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

LAMB LESSONS posted:

I haven't played since Velious and I didn't think the game would be able to grab me again but so far I love it. I've made a necro just so I can mess around solo for awhile and maybe farm some plat before I make alts. So far I've just been soloing bears and stuff in Crescent Reach and I'm at level 12. I know levelling is a lot faster now, but is there any gear or are there any quests that I should be looking for other than just parking somewhere and killing stuff over and over?

The hotzones drop Defiant gear that is awesome. Level appropriate Defiant gear will really speed things along.