Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

RazorBunny posted:

Also, this is one of my favorite "costumes" of his - he borrowed my Aperture tank top and a friend's jumpsuit (part of a Misfits costume) and carried our Portal gun around, horrifying cute girls in Chell costumes.

Your husband is awesome. I can always appreciate a good joke cosplay. And I like how the Ezio outfit actually sorta fits with the ren faire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

duros posted:

Ugh been crazy busy buttttt I wanted to post this!

(I know I still owe a write up I will work on that tomorrow at work if I have some down time :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVNBY6M8ymc

All the electronics are now controlled via a bluetooth app made for iOS. It is basically science.

Wow, this is amazing.

Take your time on that write-up and make it good. I always have a passing interest in little electronics projects like this because this is the sort of thing you can translate into other applications.