Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Kind of a novice question, but I was thinking of cosplaying as Paperman from the Disney short film in the Wreck It Ralph movie. I already have the suit and such ready but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to attach all those planes to the suit. I was considering using saftey pins but would that damage my suit at all or would it go back to normal once I dry clean/press it. The only reason I'm worried is cause I use the suit for normal people things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
does cosplay that costs me a dollar for a packet of safety pins count?

my zipper fly broke as soon as I got there so it was down for like 12+ hours.
also i got blisters on my feet and walked around shoeless for 12+ hours.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010

Red Robin Hood posted:

Where is this at? That same guy took my picture for the past two years. Dude gets around!

It was at Anime Expo

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
So I'm trying to do a somewhat half-assed captain toad cosplay but I'm having a hard time finding the headlamp he wears. Can someone direct me on where I can buy one/a tutorial on how to make one?

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
So here is my half-assed attempt at Captain Toad. I still have to paint the red light thingy silver and I was gonna try to ghetto-rig a yellow headband in there somewhere but I'm literally too lazy. Excuse the dirty mirror and dirty room. Hopefully it isn't too hot at Anime Expo.