Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Is that... A bust? Or a mask....

Full costume! Trying to get it ready for the premier in a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

fallin1 posted:

I was going cross-eyed from looking at pepakura for so long that I decided to take a break and make something else.

That some Bloodborne I see?

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

Ultron is finally done! For a scratch build, I think he's alright. Gotta get him a new bodysuit, preferably one of those with a metal exoskeleton print design. Next up are the lights for his chest.

Also finished off a MK43 at the same time to coincide with the premiere! And finally, Thor is finally ready to be shown!

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

McPantserton posted:

Dude, KILLER job on Ultron!

Thanks! And congrats on winning the competition! Your costume looks spectacular on stage!

Just cranked these 2 guys out today for Star Wars weekend! We'll be wearing them for a big road trip to Legoland this weekend.

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010
Does anyone know a good source for red onesies?

I'm trying to get a Doof Warrior costume together from Mad Max since Greg Van Borssum, the fight choreographer for the movie, is coming for Supanova Sydney!

Time to scream "V8!" at him.

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

Just finished up this Antman helmet for work! Would have picked up and finished off the jumpsuit today, but I got hit with a bout of fever and the flu. Gotta do that tomorrow.

On another note, can't wait to work on this guy! Might actually try rigging up a flamethrower made from a tiny fan and some red tissue paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MajorGravy
Nov 3, 2010

Samuel posted:

Body sculpting counts as cosplay :vince:

That nappa is pretty sweet, I know two dudes on DA that are pretty masterful though one is a literal body builder that spent 3000 bucks a month on food.

He deleted most of his poo poo from DA, and moved it to facebook. Thats pretty lame, but he´s pretty much the beefest of beefcakes.

I should just juice up and get it over with.

Oh hey! That's my friend Dref! Gonna be crashing with him at a con in a couple of weeks. He's super awesome. My fave costume I've seen him do is probably his TIFA ROCKHARD.