Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

Forget burning the candle at both ends, throw that poo poo into the fire! It's actually shocking how long people can go on 4-5 hours of sleep a night.

Here's a sneak preview of our hats! I actually discovered last week that my helmet didn't fit over my wig and had to saw it in half and put it back together. :gonk: Fortunately Nightmare there is super good at costume engineering and walked me through my fit of despair.

Continuing the Yoshimitsu bathroom pic tradition I see.

THAT LOOKS SICK AS poo poo!!!! Can't wait to see the rest. I'm so sad y'all live so far away from any con I could manage to attend :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Hongkongaton posted:

For Heather I was thinking of trying to modify a PVC pipe to try and make The Pipe (tm) from the game. Does anyone have any experience painting PVC or is it super easy to figure out?

I made a rusty pipe for my SH3 Nurse cosplay out of PVC, so I can help you make it look rusted and grody. Is that the look you're going for or just PVC painted to look like metal?

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Hongkongaton posted:

I want it to look like metal more or less. Maybe add some blood, too :black101:

It's probably the same method I used for the rust but a different patina. I used the brand Sophisticated Finishes, and the result was amazing. They have a ton of metallic finishes that adhere to PVC. Not sure about the other finishes, but the rust one is real rust and will flake off if you mess with it, so I would recommend sealing it when you're finished.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Hongkongaton posted:

What would you recommend to use for sealing?

I thiiiiink they make a sealant for use on their products, but otherwise you can use almost anything. Mod Podge, spray topcoat, etc. If you use spray top coat I would be careful about the 'matte' and 'satin' finish ones, they clouded on me the last time I used them (I was using them on a different finish though), the 'lacquer' finish was fine though :confused:

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

Soul Calibur: Extreme Beach Volleyball?

This picture is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

YOUR COSTUMES CAME OUT AMAZING! The claw on Nightmare oh my jesus, and your armor, and the little faces on the sides of Yoshi's mask... it is all amazing. Amazing amazing job. I'm 99% sure that costume contests are cons are basically fixed for the judges' friends, so don't be down on yourself that you didn't place. Your costumes are amazing. Like, flawless. You did Soul Calibur proud.

Anyone else get hit by the giant FB cosplay page purge today? I am reconstructing the shattered pieces of my friends list and will probably spend the entire night tagging myself again :(

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Reformed Tomboy posted:

Is that what it was!? I guess I was too, then. =(

Everyone with "cosplay", "cosplayer", "productions", "steampunk" etc. got deleted instantly. A sad day for weebs on facebook :japan:

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I had my first ever photoshoot that didn't take place at a convention today :)

The costume is Cammy from Street Fighter, in case anyone didn't know.

I'm working on Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum for the Baltimore Comic Con coming up in a few weeks, and it's starting to hit crunch time, and of course I have a million things left to do :( Welp, it was nice having a social life for a few weeks...

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I tend to go for what will look good on camera and has the right color/weight to it. Shiny stuff doesn't tend to look good unless it's a muted shine. Lately I've been having to order my fabrics online because Joann's selection is so lovely :(

Do you have a reference picture of the skirt and I could maybe try to give you advice on what kind of fabric I would get?

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

CantDecideOnAName posted:

Ah. Does it need a lot of coats of glue?

If you are willing to spend more money, I bought a big jug of this stuff called Rosco Flexbond. It comes in a gallon size for about $30-40 but it will last you forever because you only need 1-2 coats of it to seal foam! This is compared to the 8-12 coats of regular Elmer's glue/water, and you don't need to thin it with water.

Also unlike Elmer's glue, it is flexible when dry, so it won't flake off or crack, and makes your armor extremely tough, so it won't dent or rip like regular foam without a concerted effort.

I used it for the enormous Samurai armor build I did earlier this year for Yoshimitsu, and we still have about half the gallon left.

Reformed Tomboy posted:

Why weren't you impressed? It looks like a pain to work with, but I'm thinking about getting some for my next project as I don't think EVA foam would be supportive enough for what I need.

I used Wonderflex recently too, it is unbelieeevably easy to work with. You can hit it with a hairdryer set on high to get it to form. You can draw right on it and cut it with scissors. However, it's not super strong all by itself, plus if you leave it in the back of a hot car or in your garage (as I discovered:smith:) it will start to soften and deform. You can reheat and reshape it endlessly, at least. I think the next time I use it I'm going to glue some foam to the underside for a little structural stability.

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 9, 2012

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
Hey McPantserton, what kind of fabric is your Ashlotte's leather bodice/skirt part made out of? It looks really nice and expensive in pictures. Is it upholstery fabric? Where did you buy it?

I really want that fabric :(

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I need to start working on the poo poo for my next con in November, by this weekend if not sooner. Hilariously, I have no idea what I'm wearing for Halloween.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I need a new Dremel, mine is a serious POS. Anyone have a brand they can recommend? I trust you guys to find me something cheap and reliable!

I also just ordered Pros-Aide and am going to try using it instead of spirit gum for the first time. Leveling up in my cosplay game, here!

edit: VVV Thanks!!

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 21, 2012

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I did this over the weekend at AUSA. Final Fantasy IX Represent!

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
Thanks guys :3 Beatrix is my favorite, too, so it was a no brainer. I was actually lucky enough to be part of an AMAZING FFIX group, but those photos haven't been posted yet. Everyone looked so authentic to their characters, it was scary.

Do people have any more con plans this year or is everyone's costuming pretty much done for a while? My next convention isn't until February, so I am naturally way overexerting myself and committing to like 6 new costumes!!

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
WELP, it turns out Soul Calibur cosplay is like Pringles, you can't stop at just one. I'll be making Viola for Katsucon in February, and (most likely) Pyrrha for my roommate, who has never cosplayed or been to a con before (or even watches anime) but really wants to come dress up with me after hearing me talk about it all the time and seeing my pictures.

Yes, yes, let the nerd flow through you...

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
RE: sealing craft foam, the only things I use anymore are Rosco Flexbond and Plasti-Dip. I couldn't deal with 10-12 coats of elmer's glue, which would still crack if you bent it, or mod podge, which still required about 6-8 coats and wasn't a smooth finish.

Here is a crash course on these two materials, since it seems no one but me has used them here :)

Flexbond: a white fabric glue that is designed for sealing theatrical backdrops but works on everything. It's like a super strong, super flexible Elmer's glue, and seals foam in one coat. It's about $36 a gallon, but the bottle lasts forever. Seriously, I bought it for my 2 Yoshimitsu armor builds this summer, which were almost entirely made of foam, and I still have more than half a bottle left. The method I followed was: layer of flexbond, paint, 2nd layer of flexbond, final lacquer spray coat (to cut down on residual stickiness). Following this method will give you foam that is essentially indestructible and impossible to scratch.

However, on Beatrix, I got lazy and just did one layer to seal the foam, then painted it, and it's still extremely strong and durable. Did I mention this poo poo retains 100% flexibility? It's miraculous. I am obsessed with it.

You can also use it as glue, I guess. You know, if you're into that kind of thing.

Pros: flexible, strong, durable, no streaky finish, needs only 1-2 coats max
Cons: expensive, only found online, only comes in gallon size, slightly sticky when dry

Plasti-Dip: an aerosol rubberizer that is used for creating grips on metal tools and making your hubcaps look like rubber, which I guess is a thing. Comes in two forms, a spray bottle and a big can for dipping things into. I haven't used the can version, so I can only speak to the spray. You can find this stuff in hardware stores and it's about $5 a can.

The great thing about Plasti-Dip is how easy it is to use, being a spray exactly like a spray paint, but probably worse for you to inhale. It dries very quickly, which is good, because it still requires a lot of coats to actually seal anything. I am extremely impatient, so I usually top out at 3-5 coats. 3 doesn't do much for you, but 5 should be sufficient to make your foam not feel or look like foam anymore. If you do enough coats of Plasti-dip, you can get a smooth, even finish, suitable for armor. This probably takes more coats than you would expect, though. A couple of coats does give the foam an interesting, leather-like finish, which can be useful in some respects.

Plasti-Dip keeps your pieces flexible, and makes them somewhat stronger, but they still scratch relatively easily. There might also be some creases that form if the pieces bend a lot, so it's better to form your poo poo first before you seal it.

Pros: cheap, easily available, easy to use, dries fast, flexible + durable
Cons: must be done outside, requires many coats for a smooth finish, still susceptible to creasing/scratching

I hope this helps someone!

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
Pantserton that looks amazing! I had to use a scissors for wonderflex so I can't imagine how annoying it must be to cut out those tiny shapes with (I assume) an Xacto.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
The bead form is the only kind I've ever seen, what is the alternative form you can buy it in?

I also just learned about another method of sealing foam using primer + 4 coats of SmoothCast, but that seems like the absolutely most expensive possible method :psyduck: The guy uses it for prop weapons though and says it's a less toxic version of covering a prop in fiberglass resin, so it can be done inside.

Part of me wants to try it, and part of me is horrified at the cost of a gallon of Smoothcast.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
OK Prop experts, I need some materials advice.

I'm making this beaut (and the costume of the naked lady behind that, but I've got that taken care of):

I have a hula hoop, and what I'm stuck on is what to make the glass panels out of. I want them to at least be translucent, to get a stained glass feel out of them. For time purposes, I want to make it out of one large sheet of something, but I'm blanking on translucent/transparent materials that are cuttable with, like, a scissor or xacto knife. Does anyone have any idea what I could use?

Edit: fixed img

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jan 20, 2013

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
How easy is plexiglass to cut/obtain? I was pretty much planning to do exactly what you described to get the stained glass effect, but I'm stuck on finding something I hopefully don't have to use fancy shop materials to cut...

Also, YES. I KNOW. Why are you amazing Soul Calibur cosplayers so far away!! Do you guys ever go to Dragoncon? That will be the farthest con from the East Coast I'll have ever gone to when I hopefully make it there this year.

Edit: To clarify, I currently own a soldering iron and a dremel, and I have seen both of these things thrown around as possibilities to cut acrylic. I have no workbench or wood saw, and nowhere to put either of them :( So I'm really looking for alternatives to that set-up.

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 20, 2013

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
So this weekend was Katsucon, and I finished my Tira cosplay in time for it! Here is the first good picture I've gotten of it and my beloved Bifrost :3:

Edit: Found a full length image!

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Feb 18, 2013

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

TheTofuShop posted:

Looks like the Ring Blade turned out AWESOME! What did you end up doing for the stained-glass-ish portion?

Thanks! I ended up making it out of a couple of layers of thick clear vinyl sandwiched together, and painted it with stained glass effect paint. People were asking me what it was made out of all weekend!

McPantserton posted:

Let's run away together, you and I. We'll dress like Soul Calibur characters together under a silvery tropical moon.

You don't know how happy it makes me that there is someone else here that understands the addiction that is Soul Calibur cosplay <3

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

LadyRavenWaves posted:

THIZZFACE KILLA - Just want you to know that your Tira costume keeps showing up in my FB page feed. There are some amazing pics of that beauty of a costume.

OMG Awesome :) None of the photoshoots I did have been processed yet so I'm waiting on what people find of me and tag me in.

Bag of Hamsters: DO IT. This thread should always have at least 1 person working on a Soul Calibur costume.

Also regarding wigs, I almost never shop anywhere but Arda anymore. And I have a tiny-rear end head. The extra space is really useful for doing a lot of styling to a wig, because braiding/putting in wefts/adding clips tends to make wigs tighter.

I'm already starting to put shopping lists together for my next costumes... I really have a problem, I think.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

Whatcha starting up next, Thizz? Make a Siegfried costume maybe, we can eventually plan a mid-country meetup for a week-long Soul Calibur photoshoot. I'll make Olcadan next.

I think I want to try Elysium next. I really like her helmet thing and I want to make a pair of wings :3: Other than that, Faye Valentine, Cutey Honey, and this catgirl Rei figurine thing I fell in love with. And I'm making my brother a Kaneda costume because holy poo poo that Pill jacket. I need to make it.

SOMEDAY WE WILL ACTUALLY FIND A CON WE CAN ALL GO TO AND DO A PHOTOSHOOT. That needs to happen.

Bag of Hamsters: Welcome to Soul Calibur Cosplayers Anonymous ;-)

LadyRavenWaves: You can PM me, or add me on my cosplay FB (which is the only one I use anymore, haha): Sistercacao Ramune

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

You are the coolest person I barely know.

Also, if you figure out/find a tutorial for a good way to make nice-looking wings, let me know!! My Nightmare Moon costume probably requires them (insomuch as I care about the character design vs what I have time to build this semester) but I'm sort of at a loss for wing ideas that I like and that don't take a million years. My current plan is just to do the rest of the armor and leave the wings for last and say gently caress it if they don't happen, but generally in my experience that means they won't happen, blehhh...

e. I'm adding you on Facebook, :dealwithit:

BagOfHamsters, if you are Soul Caliburing at ACen, then I must challenge you to a photoshoot!!

ADD ME. DO IT.

I'm going to scour the internet for good wing tutorials, and I will pass on anything I find. I'll try to take progress shots too, which I am normally really, really bad at.

Also since my last post I joined a Dead or Alive group for DragonCon and can now add Tina Armstrong to the cosplay list. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I'm so sorry to spam this thread with pictures of myself, but I just had to post this one O___O I promise no more Tira pictures after this!!

Anyone ever heard of Jomar Stores in the Philly area? I'm going there on Saturday to see if I can find any fabrics for my summer cosplays, but I'm wondering what the selection is like...

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Bag of Hamsters posted:

Thizz, are you also in Philly or just visiting?

Jomar's is amazing, but their selection varies widely depending on which store you hit up. The Whittaker Ave one is my favourite since they're better organized, but expect all of them to be somewhat haphazard. Good fabric is mixed in with crap, but all of it's retarded cheap. Jomar's is also good for buying damaged clothes to repair and costuming shoes since they buy returns and poo poo that didn't sell from a lot of retailers.

I took a friend to one. She's lived in both NYC and LA and Jomar's still blew her mind. She ended up buying a ridiculous amount of fabric and just shipping it.

I can't wait to get home tonight and be able to sew. All these work trips have been loving with my sewing schedule.

I'm from the DC area, so it's just a visit. I can't wait to go! I'm hoping to get all my fabric for all my planned costumes taken care of, but that probably won't happen since they are all spandexy.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

pukey posted:

Thumbs up! I love the stained glass window effect and would use the weapon as a house decoration. Also what did you use as shoe covers (primarily the armor looking part)?

Wonderflex! I used it for the gauntlets and the shoe armor.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
At this point, I use 2-sided wig tape to tape myself into everything. I tape myself into my bra, I tape my bra to my top, I tape everything to everything else.

McPants, how does the headdress attach? Elysium's mask naturally doesn't attach to her face/hair in any way so I'm wondering if I'll just have to slide a clear strap under the wig or if there is actually a way to achieve that illusion another way.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

Aaaaaaaa in costume news, in addition to getting a ton of painting done this weekend, the welding shop is finished with our vac former frame! :woop: I have been having fantasies about all the things I'm going to vacuum form after I'm done with my Masters. 7 more weeks. :negative: As I mentioned, we're doing StarCraft marines for our big outfit this year but I'm planning on building Gabranth's armor from Final Fantasy XII after that.
:swoon: This daydream is what's getting me through Advanced Topics in Information Organization.

OH MY GOD JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD NOT LOVE YOU ANY MORE <3

I am playing through FF12 for like the 19999th time right now and I am once again seriously considering cosplaying Ashe, even though her clothes make no sense. But I would never attempt a judge because holy poo poo the armor. I cannot wait to see this and the finished Nightmare. SO EXCITE.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

Fatkraken posted:

my next project

This is what I have so far:

(obviously refs on the left, my models on the right). The character uses small animals as crossbow ammunition rather than bolts. These have been done for ages awaiting the improvement of my skillset to the point I can tackle the costume proper. I now think I know enough to at least have a go.

Xaerael posted:

So, fatkraken mentioned this thread, I'll post up my current project and my last one...

This is what I'm currently working on. Having some tech issues with the eyes, but I'm hoping I've solved that today...

And for anyone thinking it's an ambitious project, this was my last one, which won the 2011 eurocosplay championships...

Holy poo poo O___O

Please post any progress shots you two take of your projects!! I am staring at the pictures in these two posts with my mouth hanging open. Amazing work. Holy balls.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

fallin1 posted:

Anyone have a suggestion on how to cut down a wig to proper proportion with out destroying it? I tried today to get one done for my Leon costume and just completely wrecked the wig.

Are you asking how to cut hair? I'm pretty good with wigs so I can try to help.

If you're asking "how do I cut hair" the key is mostly the kind of scissors you use and the angle of the cut. You want small, very sharp scissors. I use the kind you get in a manicure case if I don't have actual salon-style scissors around. Then you want to take a small bit of hair and spread it so it's flat between your fingers. Like the lady in this handy stock image:

Then, you have to ANGLE YOUR SCISSORS so they point upwards at AT LEAST a 45 degree angle towards your wig. I tend to angle mine so much they are nearly pointed straight up. The biggest mistake lovely wig stylists make is cutting with the scissors straight across. It looks like rear end. I tried and failed to find a picture for you on the internet, but it looks extremely fake and awkward when cut straight across. You're trying to go for a feathery edge along the bottom, not a very blunt cut.

I tend to try on my wig a ton while I'm cutting it because I am very paranoid I am going to cut too short and gently caress it up. Sometimes I will leave a clip on the wig where I want to cut the hair. If I am cutting a long wig short, I will cut the bulk off about an inch longer than where I need it to be and carefully trim it down.

This is much easier if you are doing a wig for someone else and you can have them sit there with it on while you cut it.

That being said, I always try to find a base wig as close to the length/style as I can. Saves you time and stress.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

I would look around for tutorials or logs for people who've done Deadmau5 heads. There's got to be some out there and it'd pretty much be the same thing.

e. don't want to double post but here are my pauldrons. :) Top one is fully painted, bottom still needs to be highlighted. I think the difference is subtle but the highlights really, really add a lot of depth.

Oh yeah, that paintjob is niiiiice.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
McPants, congratulations on winning at ACen! Your SC costume deserve ALL THE AWARDS. I'm making very tentative plans to go to Acen or possibly Colossalcon next year. FATED SOUL CALIBUR COSPLAY MEETUP FINALLY?!?!?!

Speaking of which, I've been super busy working on FOUR new costumes for Anime Next, which includes ventilating a lace-front wig to have a custom hairline. Ventilating involves pulling tiny individual wig hairs through the netting on the lace-front with a very small implement and tying them in, and it is so. unbelievably. tedious. I'm terrified I'm not going to finish in time, and it is over 2 weeks away.

That being said, I'm already thinking ahead to Otakon, where I plan to do this beautiful lady/personified sword:

Now my problem is, I've never made wings before. The real challenge, though, is how to attach them to myself without having huge, visible straps going over my shoulders or around my waist. Does anyone have any advice or experience they can share? All I will be wearing is a strapless bra to support them with, can something be created that could be held up by a bra or will I have to use clear straps? Would it be possible to only use one clear strap and have it hidden by her one shoulder drape thing?

I'm also wondering what kind of finishes I could spray on the plastic of the mask to get that 1-way mirror look, ie: where I can see out, but people can't see in.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

McPantserton posted:

Thanks, dude!! I'll admit to peacocking around a bit (a lot), it felt drat good to win in that thing. I wasn't planning on bringing it to Acen next year but you bet your rear end I will if you're there, holy poo poo!! And I'll make Yoshimitsu bring his too. Nightmare threw half his suit away before we left this year though. :v:

And god, you're a loving machine. I can't imagine being able to produce poo poo at that rate, I was so stoked on the fact that I'll probably be at 2-3 costumes this year instead of my normal 1. :shobon: Cannot wait to see how your poo poo turns out! What all are you working on?

Aaaaah I really hope I can go!!

Your costumes are way, way more involved than mine. If I was doing armor builds for every con, yeah there is no way I'd manage to make more than 2-3 a year. My ANext costumes are: Madoka's school uniform, Faye Valentine, Cutey Honey, and Hurricane Honey (I really like Cutey Honey costumes I guess :shobon:)

Speaking of which, I've been working on Faye's wig for the last two days, making a custom hairline, which is the most tedious horrible thing ever, and as you can see, I'm not even halfway finished:

Then I need to cut it, and go over the blue highlights with a purple sharpie, ugggggh.

As for Elysiam's wings, thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will start posting progress of that in a few weeks when I'm finally done with ANext costumes.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I'm going to Anime Next in New Jersey this weekend, and among other things, I'm in a Madoka Magika group as Madoka in her school uniform.

I had so much time left over after finishing all my costumes, and feeling like procrastinating on Otakon costumes, I made a kyubey to go along with my Madoka group!

Bless his amoral little heart :allears:

ETA: I should add that I've never made a plush before, and I was really, really worried about loving it up. I'm really happy with how it came out, but I don't think I'll be making more plushes anytime soon, they are full of tiny little details that stress me out.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

LadyRavenWaves posted:

Also can I just say I'm starting to go a little crazy planning Galaxxxy Stocking...

I have the patterns for galaxxxy panty sitting around and I want to make it so bad but I have all these goddamn summer costumes to do :( I have costume ADHD I swear.

THIZZFACE KILLA fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
Working on Otakon stuff. Made these monobear hair accessories for my Junko cosplay today!