Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Now I'm upset that this doesn't exist, because I kind of want to hear what this would sound like.
It's not really a novel concept, google chiptune dubstep remix and I'm sure you'll have plenty of results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

toby posted:

Someone mentioned dubstep and summoned het.
I have been reading this thread for a while, tobraghetti. Someone mentioned dubstep and I usefully stepped in to shut it down as soon as possible.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

toby posted:

hand lettering does not exist and neither do artists. also jokes, jokes do not exist
that's true

edit: btw, hi toby, good to see you posting :)