Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This comic is completely excellent and adorable. :allears: Thanks for starting this thread, Zorak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Noisemaster's dead, and he's not coming back until the boss rush.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rosemaster hates people with glasses. With Nautilus' glasses removed in the last panel, the fight is over.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rosemaster was once the limbo champion, but that chapter in her life is closed. She still hears the rhythm in her head. She can still smell the sea. She was the best. The best there ever was. Nautilus represents a direct connection to that world, and Rosemaster fears, hates, and needs it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is a cucumber quest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The rabbit is bad and ruining everything, like all rabbits.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"All right already we all float down here!" - Pennywise, Float On

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

IUG posted:

More like RIP GG. Weird to miss a whole week's worth of updates. I looked on her Twitter, and it looks like she was a con, so I guess that's why.
More like she is a con! A con man, pulling the wool over our eyes!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

Power level chat is the highest form of chat.
My interest level in this conversation... it's over 9000!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CrashCat posted:

I read it and still didn't get it.

I blame the red herring posts. :v:
Red herring... roses are red... herring is a kind of fish... dead fish fertilize plants... Nautilus is a shellfish...

Oh my god. Rosemaster is carrying Nautilus' baby.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tollymain posted:

to be fair, i don't even like something awful
The feeling is mutual.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Suaimhneas posted:

I like how Rosemaster got a massive power boost before this battle but so far all she's done is use status effects on the party
"What the--? Poison?!" "Well... what can I say? Every rose has its thorn..."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This thread is so much better than the Gunnerkrigg thread, and I love everything about that picture.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

Perhaps you should show your allegiance with a new AV?
I never really posted in the GC thread, I just like the thumbs-up man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad to see this reference to Barefoot Gen, the comic's main influence.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kikas posted:

I bet the next page is Rosemaster saying "I just did" because she knows that Carrot, Cucumber and Almond are strong enough to defeat the Nightmare Knight (in one way or another) and to break the cycle.
Defeating him continues the cycle, and while they want to break it, they want to do so in a way that ends with them winning.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Carrasco posted:

Cut to earlier that day, Nightmare Knight holding a martini and saying "I don't care for Splashmaster."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's an alternate timeline in which the fight we've been witnessing happened slightly later.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's saved to the second block.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fritz posted:

What's wrong with the pacing?

We're about 120 pages into the chapter, compared to 150 for all of chapter 1 and 140 for all of chapter 2, and closing in on the end.
You're absolutely right, page count is what the word pacing means.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Maybe they should call it Queue-cumber Quest... because we're all waiting in line for something to happen!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nobody thinks the comic is ruined forever, some of us just think this last part of this arc has dragged a little long. That's always a risk with a serial narrative, and productions with way more time and money and people working on them have pacing issues too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Moon orb?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pastrymancy posted:

I forgot, what's up with liquus?
He got all the recessive genes, and Solidus got all the dominant ones.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samovar posted:

It's amazing just how many different emotions can be conveyed by what are essentially a couple of horizontal lines.
Yes, the penis is a remarkable thing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What's the cordeal with that lady, anyway?!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hope she murders him.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zolthorg is an insane person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

dot pung