Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

As has been mentioned in the thread earlier, Gigi's use of colour is absolutely fantastic. She mentioned she was working on a published print of the comic not long ago. I will definitely be per-ordering it when I can. The story has the perfect blend of unaware and self aware characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

I put in $85. Looking forward to the hardcover version.

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

New comic just posted http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-205/

Pastrymancy posted:

No fathomable power can overcome that many little stars worth of "Jerkface" :colbert:

This is totally the thing that was said in today's comic :0

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

I love how Nightmare Knight is made up of negative space/shadows. In that picture it's especially cool.

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

She's cat-themed. Who knows what significance that has.

Cat planet/realm? A planet of fat cats content with eating fish and taking catnip all day, but she was unsatisfied with his life and decided to conquer the Doughnut Kingdom!

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

My hardcover and softcover books arrived in the mail while I was away and my housemate said they got soaked on the porch when the mailman arrived. I haven't been home yet to see what the damages are (if any... maybe they were packaged with a bubble wrap layer???) but I'm a bit freaked out and gently caress weather.

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

Just to update my wet-books story, it seems they were protected 99% by their packaging, so there are only minor blemishes. So relieved and so excited!

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

I think he's playing the strong silent guy so that Parfait will fall in love with him and then he'll actually turn out to be pure evil and use her as a vessel for his shadow queen (similar to Paper Mario: TTYD) because it's obvious Cordelia is nothing to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedRupee
Feb 25, 2012

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-401/

Oh yeah, Carrot is getting into his role in that last panel :allears: