Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oblivion4568238 posted:

Am I the first other person to notice? Alright then, I'll do it this time.

Link the new pages, please.

I didn't think it was necessary to link to each individual new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wait, are you telling me it's not pronounced 'Gif?'

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Siivola posted:

Oh no Almond don't go fight your crush when angry at your bro that's not going to end well. :ohdear:

Peridot's gonna lose a loving eye.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tollymain posted:

forsaken master is a master of fear, it seems? sounds nightmareish. a failed replacement?

An even bigger Guardener.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

graybook posted:

Ah, from the bonus chapter setting, the Joe kingdom

A strangely named kingdom, as its residents are always making puns.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mikl posted:

Depends on the LP. Personally I can't stand the "HEY GUYS HERE'S SOME MEEEEEEEEEMS" kind of LP that Noisemaster mentioned, but I really really like informative LPs (which show off the game to the maximum extent possible) and... I don't really know how to call them, the kind of LP where two or more people just play the game while bantering with each other. I could put together a list of LPs I enjoyed if you'd like.

I'm a big fan of semi-mindless banter LPs too so I can contribute to this derail if anyone else wants to give realizing that they share the same tastes as someone with an anime avatar.

Lum rules.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for Nightmare Night to end up on television.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe Nightmare Night stole Emperor Zurg's helmet.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Once, I had a nightmare about leaving a flat 5$ tip. And then later on that day, after I woke up, I saw a dog and was unable to pet the dog.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

How many of you were going to just not link the new pages?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Um, technically, he's a husbando.
:goonsay:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Is that a joke about the site being down or is there actually a new page that I can't see because the site is down?

I think they saw it before and forgot to post the link here and now the site is down.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ditocoaf posted:

I gave up on trying to follow webcomics without an rss reader a couple years ago. I mean, bookmarks work if you only read 2-3 semi-regularly-posting things on the internet (including blogs, etc) but at some point, frequently refreshing one rss page is way more efficient (and slightly less skinner-box addicting) than constantly cycling through fifteen to fifty bookmarks just in case one of them updated since the last time you cycled through them.

So, uh, how would a slowpoke go about setting one of those up?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Weird how anti-Carrot a story about bunnies can be.

Well carrots are terrible for actual rabbits, but fine for the cartoon ones.*

*Please check my facts

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Persona comics are coming back.

Please no

Make Dragon Quest comics instead.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

NK regularly destroys vasts swaths of the world.

The Oracle probably makes it look destroyed with an illusion or something.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yeah, this party needs a tank. Now, if he can shapeshift water around so he can trick people into attacking that then he'll be super helpful.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hot drat, the character beats in the graphic novel might be better than in the second season if that's the case!*

*I haven't watched the second season yet, only just found out about it yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

somepartsareme posted:

the idea that any artist owes people their money back for consuming the art they spent hundreds of hours working on is patently ridiculous and no thread should be subjected to pat's views on anything

Yeah, it sounds like a lovely idea that gives Capitalism an erection. 'If you don't finish your entire multi-book series, people can just demand a refund, forever'

People aren't Netflix, calm the gently caress down.