Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I can't really make out what the text on the sail is. Smashed Bunny Hold? And then a tally, I guess. Splashmaster is keeping score?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Splashmaster is actually king of Limbo, the programming language. Despite his apparently limited intellect, he is a coding savant. Unfortunately his enormous size and tendency to crush things has exiled him from the world of software development and into freelancing for the Nightmare Knight.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

It's awesome that her kickstarter is already funded. I wonder if she'll expand stuff to keep it rolling or close it now that it's been met (I think she can do that?) This comic is so gorgeous it definitely needs a full color print.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

TwoPair posted:

Yeah, honestly even if the power up isn't permanent and Rosemaster took a stage dive, Carrot thinks he won, and that self confidence boost in addition to the Power Of Love are going to let him be a full fledged helping member of the party.

Yea, part of Parfait's whole message was that she admired him for always giving his best and never giving up - it's explicitly not about being the strongest person, so not winning the fight on the merits of his own power doesn't really undermine it. The arc is that Carrot has been too scared and uncertain to actually do anything (whenever he has failed, it's been him just giving up and booking it, not failing because he wasn't competent) and him getting passed that to actually commit to a fight.

Although winning will probably make him feel pretty good and bump him up in the other's esteem.