Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Girls of the Wilds 036

A pretty amusing chapter overall but holy poo poo Song's face on the last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Antinumeric posted:

Also not everyone with red hair is evil- boxer girl isn't.
Says you. Personally, I can't see how you can say that this isn't the face of pure unadulterated evil.

On another note, anyone know of other manga/manwha that are like GotW?

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Anyone else hoping that Frankenstein takes him in as his protege? I could see those two doing terrible things together and it would be absolutely wonderful.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Lyon posted:

Who the little bad guy kid?

Rael Kertia. He's the one with the splintered off soul weapons and the crush on Seira.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

How has nobody mentioned Ability yet? I had to learn about it from the hiatus note at the end of Noblesse, and if they're putting two manwhas this quality out on a weekly basis, no wonder they needed to take a break.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

"I left with depression" pretty much sums up 1/2 to 2/3 of Korean media. Except you keep on going back because of how damned good the stories were.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

It's too late I've already started

God drat does this have an uplifting ending? Please?

Oh gods, you really need to read something like Girls of the Wilds (for :allears:), or Noblesse {for :black101:) or something like that pronto. You really need to be placed on suicide watch before doing a marathon of something like Cant See, Cant Hear, But Love.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Sir PigglyWiggly posted:

I've read both and am waiting for updates. All I have left on backlog is can't see, can't hear but love.

Somebody recommend something else please I need to know I won't be depressed before I start reading

Other emergency manwhas - Ability, The Breaker (New Waves), City of Dead Sorcerers, Dragon's Son Changsik, I Don't Want This Kind of Hero, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, The God of High School, Tower of God.

The most notable two to avoid now are Killer Stall or Veritas (the cancellation & rushed ending is secret Korean drama depression).

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Reiche posted:

Why is Killer Stall to be avoided? I've read the first ~15 chapters and remember it being entertaining at least. I know it's been updated a bunch since then so I'm wondering if something happens.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Killer Stall, its just got a Korean Drama twist towards the end which you really don't want to read right after The Friendly Winter or Can't See Cant Hear But Love.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Ryuujin posted:

Looks like this was recently updated, now it is up to 8 chapters.

And now up to 10. I find it hilarious that his new skill is pretty much shonen Burning Spirit healing if I understood it right.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Autonomous Monster posted:

This is driving my inner Timmy nuts. ALLOCATE YOUR POINTS ALREADY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

He's doing it right. You allocate the minimum stats required to equip your items and then hoard the rest for anything special that might pop up.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Jose posted:

Has there been any info whats going on Naver's english app and if its going to be retarded like Viz's and be US web browser only?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.linewebtoon

The Play store app is up. Has a decent selection

Girls of the Wild's, The Stories of Those Around Me, cheese in the trap, God of Bath, About death, unTouchable, THE GIRL FROM CLASS, Salty Studio, Magical 12th Graders, Annarasumanara, FAMILY MAN, New Normal: Class 8, I don't want this kind of hero, Aisopos, Noblesse, Tower of God, The God of High School, Hellper, Kubera, DICE, Knight run, Denma, Lessa, Orange Marmalade, The Gamer, UnderPrin, Magician, Flow, Trump, SOUL CARTEL, Gepetto, Blue Chair, Smile Brush, Midnight Rhapsody, Penguin Loves Mev, My Kitty and Old Dog, HIVE, Distant Sky, The cliff.

Not all of them have full backlogs and the translations can be kind of spotty, but they're starting from #1 on all the series.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Leper Residue posted:

Oh awesome, I just finished up with this like two days ago, and while I was sad to see it end didn't really think it was worth the dude killing himself. Glad to see he's got it together.

He's Korean - he probably hasn't and is gonna work himself sick again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

khy posted:

If people like cheesy feel-good romance stuff check out Super Secret.

Plot summary : Emma is a ditzy college student. Ryan is her closest friend from next door, who cares for her almost like a mother. What Emma doesn't know, however, is that Ryan is actually a werewolf, Ryan's entire family is supernatural in some form or another, and Emma's parents basically gave her to Ryan's family as his 'property' ages past for accidentally kidnapping Ryan.

It's cheesy and stupid but also pretty fun.

It's fun so far but there's been the occasional undertones that makes me worry it's going to end up like Can't See Cant Hear But Love.