Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

DrSunshine posted:

Seriously, this.

So, uh, did a Korean high school girl just transport herself to their world by drumming a song about ramen?

:psyduck: What?

I see no issues with what occurred, it is clearly the doings of that pigeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hey guys, after a month of nothing

God of high School 120

Dude with north korean style is back, as well as some others

God of High School 121

Sword priest and cursing chick return and get to fighting

God of High School 122

They are in danger? Actually it appears to be a trap

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Rainbow Pony Deluxe posted:

Shioon is pretty actually terrifying right now. I don't know what to say.

Rip and Tear Shioon, Rip and Tear.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RatHat posted:

Uh, were Nobles(and werewolves for that matter) always able to straight up fly? I can accept Roctis and Rai but...

Well A clan leader and a very powerful werewolf, and frankenstein can fly so, high powered ones at least.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gay devil posted:

OP recommendations are still solid, though Yureka & Id were a bit novel at the time there are probably better options nowadays for respective genres.

Here are some random popular ones I like without much tying them together other than good art:

Finished

Peerless Dad - Murim, shares a world with other works by the same author
Solo Leveling - Isekai

Ongoing

Omniscient Reader - Isekai
Chronicles of the Northern Blade - Murim
Eleceed - Superpowered highschoolers
The Breaker - Modern murim. Order goes Breaker->New Waves->Eternal Force

Murim is a popular genre of martial arts story, not necessarily restricted to one time period though most are. There are a lot of shared themes revolving around body strengthening, ki, and warring martial arts sects. They're adjacent to Chinese wuxia stories

Eleceed is just good on all levels. Also I think up to THREE dads now for the cinnamon roll main character. And one Grandpa if you add the school headmaster.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

three extremely gay dads

Bisexual at most given their reactions to the main characters mother, jury is out on the new dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

Tell me more about this one.

gently caress, manhwa truck is hardcore.

For Eleceed, the main character's mother is also a cinnamon roll, she has not shown up too much in the story overall but given Kayden's reaction to her, he is attracted... He is also an awkward dork.