Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I visited this house and got a hospital visit. F--- would not visit again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I slept in this house last wednesday. did not get nail through foot A+ visit

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I pooped in this house this weekend.

Toilet flushes good.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

After jumping up and down on the old floor.... I'm sure anything will be better.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Motronic posted:

Only Ken would decide the most logical way to put his house back together would be to weld it.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I have 4 dell 19 4:3s in my kitchen that you and chris need to fight over so I can get rid of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

By 'drywall', we actually meant XJ floor pan replacement panels. It's an easy mistake to make, but on the plus side, you can just weld patches if someone puts a hole in your wall, and it looks like every other XJ out there.

ken actually had rear XJ quarter glass up against the house to keep animals out so structural XJ parts isn't too far of a departure.