Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
How much do you two have left. It's amazing how great it looks after the early stages when it was all beams rotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Just think your house is probably worth 50% more now because of all that brand new wood you bought years ago.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
how much more do you feel you have left? When's the hopeful date to get it on the market and finally get this weight from your neck gone?

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

kastein posted:

It's a piece of poo poo and doesn't suck worth a drat even compared to my heavily abused Ridgid that I finally killed a few months ago. I'm not taking this thing anywhere.

but you are! to the dump :v:

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

kastein posted:

Kitchen was 100% sanded today, finally. Went over it with a fine tooth comb and found all the areas that needed one final coat of touch up mud, did that with blue chalk tinted mud so I can find it all, called it a night. My shoulders are wrecked. I guess in the morning I'll sand the touch-up spots and prime it!

Next room needs to go even faster. I gotta get the gently caress out of here.

You gotta get that albatross on the market asap before the market starts turning man.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

daslog posted:

It's close enough that you can list it and keep working on it.

As someone that had a hard date limit for listing and absolutely was killing themselves doing renovations and two jobs and moving for 2 straight months. Dear loving god no never goddamn do this. I still don't know how I made it through June and July in 2020 and didn't end up in the hospital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

kastein posted:

This house has been 2 years from done since 2011.

Trademark ™️