Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

Ferremit posted:

Just do what the bastards do around my part of the world, Load up the ute with rubbish, go find the nearest national park, back up to the fence, heave all the poo poo over the fence into the park and make it so I have to go and pick it all up and throw it in the bins.

Fuckers.

I'm ok if we shoot these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

kastein posted:

Actually, I did. I left for an hour to go to home depot and let them escape out of the corner of the rafters back into the woods where they belong and when I came back they were closer to the front door and angry, so they are all dead and tossed in the woods now.

I really did not want to kill them, as I prefer to kill as few things as possible, but you gently caress with me or my house and it's all over. Last night was the first night in weeks where I haven't been woken up by thumping, scrabbling, and chewing/scratching noises from the direction of the bathroom roof and porch ceiling.

Good, gently caress raccoons. Bonus points if you did with the chainsaw.