Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:
I visited this house twice. Got drunk both times. A+++ would visit again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

kastein posted:

It was in the corner behind the brick pile with a huge amount of scrapmetal stacked up next to it :v:

I don't know if any quality pictures exist of it.

Not really quality, but I believe this is the thing.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

When was the last time they had the tank pumped? Maybe I missed it if you mentioned it, but septic tanks need to be pumped every few years to remove solids that don't percolate to the leach field.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

I was hoping you'd have some 50amp 240v outlets in the living room for the odd sunday morning welding project on the coffee table.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

kastein posted:

I don't :sigh: I'm pretty sure those aren't gone, per se, just broken links because Facebook used to allow hotlinking (in fact they had a share external button that gave you a direct jpeg URL) and then one day they woke up and went "lol oh nevermind" and not only moved all the images around but stopped allowing hotlinking.

I still haven't gotten around to figuring out which image goes where and updating the IMG tags.

E: yeah confirmed this theory, the IMG tags all point at old FB image CDN URLs

Yea facebook now makes their image links expire after some amount of time, and I honestly don't blame them.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

kastein posted:

No real pics of note, but we're mudding the master bedroom a little every evening now. I hate mudding because it takes so long to do well, so I was dragging my feet on it. My wife asked me to teach her (and she's going to be better than me in a couple days at this rate...) And it's a lot less boring to do with someone else than it is to do alone.

Drywall and roofing are two things you don't admit any skill in... Otherwise everyone and their neighbor ask you to give them a hand, and gently caress that, those are good tasks for someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

Jeherrin posted:

Git pull while he git pushes

It's more of a git log.